Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Buying scripts with PayPal

Denchii

I've €20 on my PayPal and I wanted to buy a script from this site but it says I need to add a creditcard in order to buy it. 

Is there any other method that I can buy this script since I don't have an creditcard.

yes what you can try is buy a voucher/gift   and send it to you're self for some reason that works for me always had same problem 

Thanks I bought it but it still says it's pending after 4 hours even tho the money got removed from my PayPal. Any solutions?

Thanks I bought it but it still says it's pending after 4 hours even tho the money got removed from my PayPal. Any solutions?

Hey, open your client area and try to find something related to the voucher purchase. There should be a link or a button which redirects you to a page that contains the redeem code. Once you have the code, go here and paste it in.

Archived