Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Do you think I can bot more hardcore with private script?

Gerwin

yes 100% private scripts are better unless coded very poorly since only 1 person uses the script jagex won't be able to detect you're bot that fast compared to a public script if you woud be intressted in a script you can contact me on discord themcpker#8210 or pm me here

Like everyone has said, depends on the scripter, but 99% of the time, yes, you can bot a lot harder with private scripts.

100% if they are paid - usually. 

However, I write my own scripts for myself and for everything I do! And i customize it so much, that i feel i never get banned! Ive been programming all code for years and botting for awhile - i feel i know how Jage runs/bans, so my anti-ban is perfect IMO

My scripts run 12hrs and the accounts usually ban after a month! not to bad i think

Archived