Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Unable to view/change payment method

Superfooddude

Hello. I just came over from Tribot (because they've been down for 10+ days now which is just bullshit). I bought VIP right out with no problems, using paypal direct withdraw from my bank account. However, I am unable to do this when trying to purchase a script, meaning I must use a separate payment method.

Here's the problem, though: I can't see my payment info to edit it. When I click to view it, there's nothing there, yet when I try to check out, it takes me to my paypal account, which can't be used for this script. I'd like to just use my debit card, but I can't change my payment method to it. Any ideas? 

paypal will automatically use your preferred payment method if you do not have a paypal balance, if you want to use debit you have to also have a credit card on file with paypal, i would imagine google will provide you with better instructions on switching your preferred payment method than anyone on here could...

if you do not have a credit card i suggest going to your local drug store and buyign a prepaid VISA or mastercard then using the paypal guest checkout which allows you to use a credit card without assigning it to an account

Archived