Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Starting 07 again, decided the only way was to bot.

RawrRawr

This was an old account of mine that I actually botted on rs when dungeoneering came out and got 97 dung before i got a week ban and rolled back to the 70's same week i lost a 87 f2p fisher rolled him to like his mid 40s had 20k+ lobs haha.

I think I have developed my own personal advanced system for keeping my accounts safe. I will keep you guys updated with progress.

I was going to be a 1 defence pure then decided I will just be a barrows pure. That way I can still pvm and quest.

Lets say my quest on this account are quite notable too. 

post-37455-0-01300200-1488213464_thumb.png

I soon hope to be learning how to script and give back to you guys. I have read tutorials and it all seems pretty simple, but we will see when I actually start. I use to mess around with runescape private server stuff haha.

Keep us posted how it goes. Banrates are high as a kite nowdays, I even had non-profit private script get an account banned recently which is kind of scary.

Cant compare pre-eoc to osrs brother,but good luck.

Yea botting was different then haha. 

Keep us posted how it goes. Banrates are high as a kite nowdays, I even had non-profit private script get an account banned recently which is kind of scary.

I have been on this account for about 3 weeks i would say now. I think I am figuring out quite the best way to keep my accounts safe. Only time will tell.

Archived