Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Downloading the Gamepack

yox289

Hi everyone this is my first post on the forums. Last night around 1AM I tried to start up DB and I was stuck with "Downloading Gamepack" until I realized this thing was not going to load. I looked through the forums and apparently this problem arises when Jagex updates osrs, and I noticed they said it only takes a couple of hours for DB devs tor resolve. But I try again to log on 12 hours later and have the same problem with "Downloading Gamepack". Are the DB devs still trying to fix this or is there a new dreambot update that I am not seeing? Please let me know, thanks everyone.

why doesnt vpn work when trying to download gamepack for dreambot it works on every other client. Wont let me log into the client when i use a german vpn which actually stops the ddos and constant dcing.

yeap im using uk vps and can login and botting with no problem. but the client stuck at downloading gamepack if i run from my pc :(

Mind if I ask which VPN service you are using? And how much does it cost? as I am currently on a tight budget. Stuck on downloading game pack on my MacBook and PC.

Mind if I ask which VPN service you are using? And how much does it cost? as I am currently on a tight budget. Stuck on downloading game pack on my MacBook and PC.

ah vps sir not vpn, i tried using cyber ghost vpn both osrs client and osbuddy can login but dreambot launcher wont.

i can help u to setup vps, u can find vps around $2-$5 a month, u need at least 1gb of ram

Archived