Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Failed to connect to server - trying to use tunnelbear

moogle

If I don't use the vpn I am able to login. But using TunnelBear (to try resolve the current lag issues with the rs servers) I cannot connect to the dreambot login server.

Any sugestions or does TunnelBear not work?

Error returned when prompted for un/pw: Failed to connect to server!

the servers are pretty much getting ddosed all day so not much u can do till it stops.

go out side and get some fresh air, very few days like these in my 10+ yrs of playing this damn game

What's happening is for some reason the Dream client is not allowing you to log in on a VPN connection and due to the recent attacks on Jagex servers, Jagex keeps dropping people on non-VPN connections. So here's how I've gotten it to work, first have tunnelbear off then open up Dreambot (you'll notice when you do it this way you'll be signed in client) automatically the client will start to download the game-pack. Now the trick is to close the account tab which is trying to download the game client AFTER doing so turn on tunnelbear. Once your VPN is connected click + to add another game tab and voila. You should be signed in your client and also the gamepack should start to download because your using a VPN connection. Let me know how it goes! Happy Botting!

the servers are pretty much getting ddosed all day so not much u can do till it stops.

go out side and get some fresh air, very few days like these in my 10+ yrs of playing this damn game

Lol isn't botting basically the same thing as not playing? I don't watch my bots that often. If the script seems fine I generally leave it and go play outside. (by play outside I mean virtually play outside)

What's happening is for some reason the Dream client is not allowing you to log in on a VPN connection and due to the recent attacks on Jagex servers, Jagex keeps dropping people on non-VPN connections. So here's how I've gotten it to work, first have tunnelbear off then open up Dreambot (you'll notice when you do it this way you'll be signed in client) automatically the client will start to download the game-pack. Now the trick is to close the account tab which is trying to download the game client AFTER doing so turn on tunnelbear. Once your VPN is connected click + to add another game tab and voila. You should be signed in your client and also the gamepack should start to download because your using a VPN connection. Let me know how it goes! Happy Botting!

Thank you very much for the advice, can load the bot following your instructions and seems to be working much better now.

Archived