Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Selling Staking Odds Calculator - Only $6 - Cheapest on the Market - AutoBuy via Paypal - AutoDownload

Erix

I find this really interesting that it would be priced a $6 when one understands the infinite amount of gold one can earn at duel arena. Mmmmmmmh...and we have joined only today and mmmmmmmmh...i wish you guys accounts some luck and safety with this one.

I find this really interesting that it would be priced a $6 when one understands the infinite amount of gold one can earn at duel arena. Mmmmmmmh...and we have joined only today and mmmmmmmmh...i wish you guys accounts some luck and safety with this one.

I'm a new user so I figured people would only buy it if I priced it cheap. It's only a calculator, no account login, no bot, it just prints your odds for staking against someone, so yes your earnings are infinite, but its not extremely complex. If you are suspicious of the jar file, just click on the virus scan?

I'm a new user so I figured people would only buy it if I priced it cheap. It's only a calculator, no account login, no bot, it just prints your odds for staking against someone, so yes your earnings are infinite, but its not extremely complex. If you are suspicious of the jar file, just click on the virus scan?

virus scans for jar files dont work well for jar files. this is sketchy.

virus scans for jar files dont work well for jar files. this is sketchy.

The file is 136.4KB, how would I put a rat or something in there? I don't even think you can do sketchy stuff with JAR files.

The file is 136.4KB, how would I put a rat or something in there? I don't even think you can do sketchy stuff with JAR files.

thats well enough for a RAT lol. the purpose of a jar is to compress files.

I'll buy it and report to you guys if it is safe. If I don't come back tell my wife Nezz I love her him.

I see you bought it, is https://sellfy.com/p/JUPq/ not safe? Test it out, run safety checks, do whatever you need to prove its safe. If you like it, please vouch in the future when I find the right place to post this? 

Didn't know you weren't allowed to advertise here, if someone could point me to the right forum or direction to sell this service that would be great.

I see you bought it, is https://sellfy.com/p/JUPq/ not safe? Test it out, run safety checks, do whatever you need to prove its safe. If you like it, please vouch in the future when I find the right place to post this? 

Didn't know you weren't allowed to advertise here, if someone could point me to the right forum or direction to sell this service that would be great.

Please read our rules before posting

• 1 year later...

Archived