Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Powerleveling Services!!!!

titsmcgee23

Hey everybody TitsMcGee here.

I've decided to offer my powerleveling services along with questing services to the general public through our clan.

THERE ARE NO SET PRICES. ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE.

Reason being for what is said above, stats are leveled differently as far as how fast they could be done and how much work will have to be put into them.

Also, again depending on what skill is being leveled we will discuss on payment for the materials whether it's from my end or your end. If you choose to have multiple skills leveled I also offer discounts which go solely for your benefit.

As of right now the avg. GP per EXP rate is 4gp.

Mine starts at 3.5gp/exp.

Either PM me on here or discord @ The Reaper #3194.

IMPORTANT

No bots will be used. All manual labor and effort will be put into this for a clean job and for the safety of your account.

Also, equipment must be provided by you. You decide what you want to do with your leftover items once I am finished with my service.

Much love to everyone!

Best Regards,

Tits

Here is a well made diagram for which skills I do or do not offer services for:

post-68358-0-18321300-1487621502_thumb.png

Archived