Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Free scripting service -TheMcPker

TheMcPker

THIS SERVICE IS CURRENTLY NO LONGER AVALIBLE

Hey guys im offering a service thats basicly you add me on discord themcpker#8210 submit a method you want me to make a script for and il make it for 100% free 

Conditions:

1. I am allowed to deny any request

2. I am allowed to use the script for my personal use aswell (i have to give you a copy of script if i make it tho)

3. If the script requires specific requirements lend me a account i can use to make the script with

4. With permission of customer im allowed to post script to the Dreambot.org site if customer doesn't want this i won't

If i create a script for you some feedback woud be greatly appriciated

in weekend days i script for 5-8 hours/day so i can give pretty fast results depending on how much time the script takes 

all scripts wil include a anti-ban

and possible g.e support

Vouch for this :P

He made me a script in the past that worked flawlessly, have been working with him on multiple scripts and antiban methods.

Really knows what he's doing (even without any scripter rank because he "can't be assed with it") +1 <3

Due to so many script requests in such a fast time i will most likely not have any time tommoro for any more scripts than the current requested one's  feel free to still hit me up on discord  with any suggestions but know im kinda busy atm if im able to make all these tommoro and have time left im sure to take a look at any other fun script suggestions  :)

Archived