Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • My muling setup

Bmc

I'm currently building a (small) gold farm, and would like people to critique my Farm/Mule structure

my farm is comprised of "squads"

Each squad runs it's own client with it's own proxy, which its squad members share. Each squad runs 1-3 bots depending on the task being completed, and the value of the accounts. Suicide tasks get more accounts per squad because they're less valuable accounts.

These squads mule their gp to their master, each master controls 1-3 squads, again depending on the value of the squads it manages. Each squad master is loaded in a separate client and proxy from it's squad members, who mule via trade roughly every 6-10 hours, (once per daily botting session). These squad masters sell the resources overnight for above market prices. The squad masters also report to the final mule, the king, who they trade the previous day's haul to daily, who is on his own proxy aswell.

it's a basic tree structure, visualized like this:

King

Master-------------^----------------------Master

|-----------^-----------|                      |----------^---------------|

bot ^ bot               bot ^ bot          bot ^ bot                   bot ^ bot

Questions:

1. Masters frequently bot walking, and the king does so infrequently. They do not bot anything else. Is this likely to lead to bans on my mules?

2. Masters and the king are all level 3. should I manually level up their combat to make them less conspicuous when muling in high traffic areas like banks?

3. how often should I be muling to the king? Daily seems too frequent imo. Right now, the masters keep roughly 500k-1m (to fund training squad member replacements) on them before muling to the king. I'm thinking a 5 mil threshold would be better, or maybe 1.5mil per squad member it commands. (so 3 bots would set the threshold at 4.5mil)

4. Is it even desirable to ultimately mule to one account? should I keep my gold diversified on multiple accounts instead in order to not "keep all my eggs in one basket", or is the risk negligible?

5. should I bother buying bonds for mules? currently If I run a member's bot, I have to sell the product to merchers (dump the resources for gold) so I can mule the gp.

Thoughts and suggestions are greatly appreciated

1. use a vpn to transfer gold between master and king so its even less likely to get banned

2. i use a lvl 97 to keep my gold on but my mules of lvl 3 are not banned so far so i dont rly see a need to lvl them

3/4:if you are a low botter as in low amount of bots used / bot farm is slow than you shouldnt be worryd about getting mules banned but if ur using a big gold farm i would recomend using more than 1 mule to store the money to sell

i would see the ban rates on the bots to mule to master to king if the "bot" gets banned within 24 hours mule in 20 hours create new accs on new ip and start over 

5: buying bonds on the mules is not req but it is usefull u can just trade over all the items to the mule and sell it instantly on that account and use vpn to trade to the king

but on bigger bot farms i would recomement using bonds on the mules and the king also i would look at the possibilty of a 100% private script (will cost a bit but u will earn it all back)

Also im pretty curious how far you will come with the bot farm ur gunne setup/have setup

--CampyDer

1. use a vpn to transfer gold between master and king so its even less likely to get banned

2. i use a lvl 97 to keep my gold on but my mules of lvl 3 are not banned so far so i dont rly see a need to lvl them

3/4:if you are a low botter as in low amount of bots used / bot farm is slow than you shouldnt be worryd about getting mules banned but if ur using a big gold farm i would recomend using more than 1 mule to store the money to sell

i would see the ban rates on the bots to mule to master to king if the "bot" gets banned within 24 hours mule in 20 hours create new accs on new ip and start over 

5: buying bonds on the mules is not req but it is usefull u can just trade over all the items to the mule and sell it instantly on that account and use vpn to trade to the king

but on bigger bot farms i would recomement using bonds on the mules and the king also i would look at the possibilty of a 100% private script (will cost a bit but u will earn it all back)

--CampyDer

Thanks for the reply. All of your suggestions make sense. I'm planning to transition to using all of my own (private) scripts soon, however am wondering if I'm skilled enough to make low detection rate scripts. If the main advantage of using a private script is that other people aren't using it to build up a script profile for jagex (watching large sample of users) then I think I should be fine to use my own scripts, however if the main reason to use a private script is because the quality of the script is much higher compared to the average premium script, then I would consider outsourcing the creation of the scripts. Maybe a veteran scripter can speak to this.

Thanks for the reply. All of your suggestions make sense. I'm planning to transition to using all of my own (private) scripts soon, however am wondering if I'm skilled enough to make low detection rate scripts. If the main advantage of using a private script is that other people aren't using it to build up a script profile for jagex (watching large sample of users) then I think I should be fine to use my own scripts, however if the main reason to use a private script is because the quality of the script is much higher compared to the average premium script, then I would consider outsourcing the creation of the scripts. Maybe a veteran scripter can speak to this.

I don't have proof but my own scripts in general last way longer than any free public script and I don't have enough test time with paid scripts to give a response so I won't but any paid script I would very likely assume, includes the best code that scripter is capable of. So I would be very surprised if it was the fact that private scripts are made better and much more likely as you said last longer because they have less data tracked.

Archived