Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • #1 Sand Crabs Refund Request

Donald Trump

1. Script purchased: #1 Sand Crabs

2. Date of purchase: 15/01/2017

3. Detailed description of problem: Script is basically broken, I've had it running for 13 minutes right now. I initally put the bot next to 2 of the Sand Crabs and it was all good, so I thought I'll leave it for another 10 minutes and check back. Now the bot is just standing there and it's near 15 minutes while writing this.

​4. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only): A quick glance of the latest posts shows two clients telling the scripter. The earliest seems to be the 11th. There is a review from 28th December saying it's not working too.

5. Proof of script issue(s) (screenshot/gif/video): Well It just stands there even after a break.

6. Desired outcome: Problem(s) fixed / Refund / Script swap (from same scripter) Refund or Script Fix within few hours.

EDIT: Seems one issue is relating to resetting agressiveness. Looks like it can't tell it need that. Another issue is it doesn't seem to know if the crab is there or not and if another guy is there taking the crabs it may just stand there expecting the crabs are already attacking?

Archived