Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller's #1 Agility Pyramid [250k+/hr!] [All potions & food supported (includes banking!)] [Cashes pyramids or logs out if desired] [Advanced Antiban] [Sleek GUI]

Im A Baller

I just bought the script, but I have a big issue.... I'm a Ultimate Ironman and the bot is always trying to bank as if it was the first step to make sure everything is ok in inventory...

Can you please make a mode that you do not use the bank at all, automatically detect how many sips are in inventory and just log out when you are out of sips?

Please, It would really help me! 

Jack.

I just bought the script, but I have a big issue.... I'm a Ultimate Ironman and the bot is always trying to bank as if it was the first step to make sure everything is ok in inventory...

Can you please make a mode that you do not use the bank at all, automatically detect how many sips are in inventory and just log out when you are out of sips?

Please, It would really help me! 

Jack.

Odd, PM me your settings. I'll take another look at the script tonight. Is this a recent issue?

I always check the option to exchange the pyramids. I'm already 78 agility so I don't need food at all since I don't fail any obstacles. 

The settings I use for your script:

- Check the box to cash out the pyramids;

- Check the box to show the waterskins doses

- I leave blank everything except the amount of sip I got in inventory.

I have my runes and my looting bag in inventory,

That's it.

Could you just make a mode that runs the pyramid and never bank just cash out every round and then log out when out of waterskins? or make it teleport to Lumby or walk back to Pollinaveach to fill up the waterskins?

Thanks.

Edited by jijajo

Some notes about this script that really need a fix/change;

I'm botting this with current stats (50 agility - 20HP)

Setup with salmon to eat and all gear against desert heat.

Things that are wrong:

- At 80% health I ticked it to eat, at random moments it will not eat even when I am below 80% and continue the course, i've played around with it, doesn't make a diffrence, result: Death

- When walking back, there is a possibility to be attacked, the script makes you walk through the monsters, even when low health, making it very possible to get hit alot, result: Death

- No idea if this is the scripts fault but I have only experienced this with this script: When the screen rotated, sometimes it will just flip out like mad and then return to normal to proceed and click to continue the course.

--- I hope these get fixed otherwise I'll request a refund, because I've seen similar request here. And what's the script worth if it can't run for even an hour ---

Just started running this script again recently and there are some issues that I dint run into in the past.  it is getting stuck on corners near stairs occasionally and it barely ever picks up the actual pyramid top for some reason.  it clicks through it to the jump on the other side of the floor. It is basically unusable at the moment unless you are looking for slowish agility xp.  Please fix this and I will edit this post!!