Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

Have you thought about adding crab island support?

The island should be supported but banking at that location is not. I have no intentions to add it at the moment.

21289c86282318d14cd785880c714907.png

Im pretty sure that this is the best script I've ever bought, only problem is, that if someone crashes you and you don't have the hop option enabled, the script might just logout.

21289c86282318d14cd785880c714907.png

Im pretty sure that this is the best script I've ever bought, only problem is, that if someone crashes you and you don't have the hop option enabled, the script might just logout.

Thank you for the feedback! Be sure to review the script, there are links in the main post and a button in the script's gui :wub:. Does it logout because of inactivity (the RS kick time thing) or something else?

So I'm new and overwhelmed by all the new new I'm seeing lol.

If i get this, then add it to my client (still gotta learn how to actually add a script to my client to use it),  How do i set up this crabby paddy machine? 

So I'm new and overwhelmed by all the new new I'm seeing lol.

If i get this, then add it to my client (still gotta learn how to actually add a script to my client to use it),  How do i set up this crabby paddy machine? 

Hey, to get this script added in your client, you purchase it or request a free 24 hour trial from me. Once one of those is done, the script will be automaticly added in your client and you can start it. A GUI pops up where you can setup how the script should function (which settings to use). Nothing else is needed to be done and you can enjoy the levels =).