Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

Enjoy!

nevermind i got it fixed.. didn't realize it had name recognition

What I have noticed, while baby sitting to see if I want to buy it. Which I will end up buying it after I test your rock crabs tomorrow to see which I think is better.

When roaming if crabs don't appear he will just stand there until force logged out.

Edited by RawrRawr

nevermind i got it fixed.. didn't realize it had name recognition

What I have noticed, while baby sitting to see if I want to buy it. Which I will end up buying it after I test your rock crabs tomorrow to see which I think is better.

When roaming if crabs don't appear he will just stand there until force logged out.

Don't any crabs spawn before it logs out :o?

Hashtag,

I think I found a bug which is really annoying and I almost died because of it.

When the settings are set to "Stay in the same place" and I'm staying in a place with 3 sandcrabs the following had happend. When the bot was supposed to take a break after a while, the bot was clicking on the "log off" button, but the crabs where still spawning after eachother. So the bot was just clicking the "log off buton" the whole time, but the break had already begon. So I almost died because the bot was not eating and couldn't log off because I was still being attacked the whole time.

After the break was "done". The bot would eat again and the command was then set to combat. But if I didn't intervene I would've died.
    I hope you understand what I mean. I tried to explain it as detailed as possible. I hope you could fix this because the option "Stay in the same place" is really helpfull for not getting banned.

Thank you in advance.

Hashtag,

I think I found a bug which is really annoying and I almost died because of it.

When the settings are set to "Stay in the same place" and I'm staying in a place with 3 sandcrabs the following had happend. When the bot was supposed to take a break after a while, the bot was clicking on the "log off" button, but the crabs where still spawning after eachother. So the bot was just clicking the "log off buton" the whole time, but the break had already begon. So I almost died because the bot was not eating and couldn't log off because I was still being attacked the whole time.

After the break was "done". The bot would eat again and the command was then set to combat. But if I didn't intervene I would've died.

I hope you understand what I mean. I tried to explain it as detailed as possible. I hope you could fix this because the option "Stay in the same place" is really helpfull for not getting banned.

Thank you in advance.

I'll see what I can do! =)