Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

Hello,

Bought the script yesterday. Ran it overnight about 8 hours but when the potion in the inventory are empty it doesnt bank.. ?

30 minutes ago, Fedaxx said:

Hello,

Bought the script yesterday. Ran it overnight about 8 hours but when the potion in the inventory are empty it doesnt bank.. ?

Hey, does it stay stuck somewhere, or just ignores banking completely? Could you take a screenshot of the script settings you used, so I can verify the potions are input correctly? Also, where are you using the script at? The cave, island or coast?

Ignores banking completely. Sorry got no screen atm at work. Using te script at Hosidius  near the bank spot. Also I had 500k on me for smart agrro but it only used it 1 time in 8 hours. After work I try again. But the potion settings in the script setting is that how much potion you got in your inventory or whats in the bank. I had 400 pots in bank and  I used in settings 10 super atk and str. 

9 minutes ago, Fedaxx said:

Ignores banking completely. Sorry got no screen atm at work. Using te script at Hosidius  near the bank spot. Also I had 500k on me for smart agrro but it only used it 1 time in 8 hours. After work I try again. But the potion settings in the script setting is that how much potion you got in your inventory or whats in the bank. I had 400 pots in bank and  I used in settings 10 super atk and str. 

Hmm okay. I'll try running it myself today to see if it banks for me.

8 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hmm okay. I'll try running it myself today to see if it banks for me.

Tried it now several times again. I found out if you take food with you and the potions are empty and the food is still in your inventory it won't bank!! So I ate my 2 sharks and it did bank. Now I don't have food in my inventory (kinda tricky) and it rebanks potions!

I hope you can fix this. Also if you use the Afk mode to roam it Also crashes after some hours so I switched back to AFk on spot.

Edited by Fedaxx

1 hour ago, Fedaxx said:

Tried it now several times again. I found out if you take food with you and the potions are empty and the food is still in your inventory it won't bank!! So I ate my 2 sharks and it did bank. Now I don't have food in my inventory (kinda tricky) and it rebanks potions!

I hope you can fix this. Also if you use the Afk mode to roam it Also crashes after some hours so I switched back to AFk on spot.

Oh yeah I might've intended for it to work that way. If you take food with you, it will only bank when out of food. If you don't use food, it will only bank when out of potions. It's not actually a bug, it's just how I've made it. I can consider changing this in a future update.

1 hour ago, Hashtag said:

Oh yeah I might've intended for it to work that way. If you take food with you, it will only bank when out of food. If you don't use food, it will only bank when out of potions. It's not actually a bug, it's just how I've made it. I can consider changing this in a future update.

maybe add a antiban in the update like Right click players or swap to you stats page and mouse over the skill you train to see the xp?

• 2 weeks later...
    On 8/22/2023 at 10:33 PM, Hashtag said:

Hey, could you send me a screenshot of your client when it's just standing there? Thanks in advance!

Script is working fine as of lately

Hi Hashtag,

After system update Smart Aggro is deactivated. Settings are the same, if you have time please look into this.

nvm -> took 3 minutes walking around, it's enabled now

Edited by CrazyFrogMan

On 9/12/2023 at 1:58 PM, CrazyFrogMan said:

Hi Hashtag,

After system update Smart Aggro is deactivated. Settings are the same, if you have time please look into this.

nvm -> took 3 minutes walking around, it's enabled now

It takes some time for the bot to activate smart aggro as it has to walk around the game for it to activate.