Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

ammo loot treshold does not work, it picks up all bolts after just firing a couple of shots.

ive set ammo loot treshold to 10..

10 hours ago, tyaweh said:

ammo loot treshold does not work, it picks up all bolts after just firing a couple of shots.

ive set ammo loot treshold to 10..

Hey, thanks for the report. I'll look into this.

• 3 weeks later...
    # Sand Crabs has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.49 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved banking
    Thanks!

13 hours ago, GL0ZZ3N said:

Bot hopped worlds while standing on a tile that causes the crabs to automatically attack you.

When bot loaded into new world, mobs attack, but in-game mechanics cause the bot to just stand idle while the crabs attack.

https://i.gyazo.com/6a377fed1ffc49508f89d2acde65376e.mp4

Thanks for the report!

The script contains a function called "Smart aggro", when I bought the script this function worked for 2 days straight without problems, after that it stopped working, I tried all the ways and it didn't work.
    I contacted the owner of the script (Hashtag) as soon as I saw that this function was buggy. (05/22)
    The script was leaving the island and entering causing me to lose "10k" of coins every time this happens, I made a 22 minute video to show from the beginning to (Hashtag) that this was bugged.
    In short: Hashtag says that this is a problem with my machine, and 2 other people already had this same bug.
    When I bought the script it wasn't written in the topic "Smart aggro, it may not work for you", if I had written that I would never have bought this script, because I only bought it for that reason.
    Video of our discord conversation: https://youtu.be/eoWOnzBpxJc
    Bug: https://youtu.be/QNC3MSAwy94

I'm not trying to be annoying at all, just wanting the function to work, because I paid for it thinking it did.
    Edit1: if you are thinking about buying to train 10 accounts, be careful your processor may not be able to handle it, I have a ryzen 5 5600x 6/12, 32bg memory 3600 mhz, and the processor usage is 100%, in short, poorly optimized script.

Edited by Kanashiro

21 minutes ago, Kanashiro said:

The script contains a function called "Smart aggro", when I bought the script this function worked for 2 days straight without problems, after that it stopped working, I tried all the ways and it didn't work.
    I contacted the owner of the script (Hashtag) as soon as I saw that this function was buggy. (05/22)
    The script was leaving the island and entering causing me to lose "10k" of coins every time this happens, I made a 22 minute video to show from the beginning to (Hashtag) that this was bugged.
    In short: Hashtag says that this is a problem with my machine, and 2 other people already had this same bug.
    When I bought the script it wasn't written in the topic "Smart aggro, it may not work for you", if I had written that I would never have bought this script, because I only bought it for that reason.
    Video of our discord conversation: https://youtu.be/eoWOnzBpxJc
    Bug: https://youtu.be/QNC3MSAwy94

I'm not trying to be annoying at all, just wanting the function to work, because I paid for it thinking it did.

I'm sorry to hear the feature doesn't work for you. It appears to be something on your end causing it and I can't figure out what. Luckily the lack of Smart Aggro doesn't mean you can't run the script, just disable the feature and it will reset aggro the regular way.

The 2 other people you're referring to didn't have the exact same issue, at least one of them. I believe I managed to resolve the issue with him and possibly with the other too as I haven't heard back from them after I gave them the instructions. The other guy had issues with rock crabs and it wasn't the same issue as what you're experiencing.