Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

4 hours ago, g6350 said:

no errors thrown in console or cmd. I actually just witnessed a new outcome. When it was time for a break, the bot moved to the break spot, but then never logged out. Ended up gettng d/ced and then dream client gets stuck at "You have been disconnected" It doesn't click "OK" to relog, just sits.

Did the break activate after it moved to the break spot?

• Hashtag changed the title to [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]
    On 3/26/2021 at 11:08 PM, Hashtag said:

Did the break activate after it moved to the break spot?

that only happened once, every other time the entire client freezes and requires task manager to shut down

2 hours ago, g6350 said:

that only happened once, every other time the entire client freezes and requires task manager to shut down

Hmm that's odd indeed. I don't think others have had this issue, at least I haven't heard of anyone else experiencing this.

Have you had success with breaks in general with other scripts?

• 2 weeks later...

The script starts of working fine but when he went to reset aggro he gave me an error and just stopped working and didn't log off or try to fix the error.image.thumb.png.91baec534e5ef745963bb958f94a5416.png stuck and just

Edited by sonofsatan
    typo

2 hours ago, sonofsatan said:

The script starts of working fine but when he went to reset aggro he gave me an error and just stopped working and didn't log off or try to fix the error.image.thumb.png.91baec534e5ef745963bb958f94a5416.png stuck and just

Hey, thanks for the report.

At which location are you using the script? Did you enable smart aggro in gui settings? Does the paint display red or green box for smart aggro?

Try enabling/disabling smart aggro. Also, try disabling script overlay (CTRL + D to enable dev options and tick the option in the menubar).

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I just bought your bot and when starting on crabclaw island the script just continuously says "starting #sand crabs" and never actually starts, also won't allow me to click smart aggro(presume because the script hasn't fully started). I've restarted the client and everything but no luck. Seems to get stuck on inventory listener

Edited by RJA610

40 minutes ago, RJA610 said:

Hey I just bought your bot and when starting on crabclaw island the script just continuously says "starting #sand crabs" and never actually starts, also won't allow me to click smart aggro(presume because the script hasn't fully started). I've restarted the client and everything but no luck. Seems to get stuck on inventory listener

Hey, the client is currently being updated by the developers for the recent OSRS update. Hop on the Babble chat on forum index page to know when it's updated 🙂

5 hours ago, sonofsatan said:

I dont think afk at this tile option in the gui works.

image.png.ff5bff362df2ed2d0ea37cf960c088ef.pngi've had multiple errors with this and the script crashing

Hey, I've had a few reports of this, but there's no actual reason to use that option since the "Use nearest spot" works for the most common spots. I will look into what's wrong with it though as soon as I get a chance. Thanks for the message 🙂