Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

4 hours ago, bradlehwilleh said:

Quick question - I don't have ava's accumulator.. Will this script pick up arrows?

Hey, yes it does. You can input the ammo name and loot threshold in the gui 🙂

54 minutes ago, Saddled Goat said:

for whatever reason i keep getting error messages this sucks waste of money!!

I'm going to need you to paste the errors here and give me more information about the issues you're having so that I can assist you.

16 hours ago, g6350 said:

breaks are not working for me anymore, where they previously had

Hey, in what way don't the breaks work for you? Does the break start? Does the script fail to move away from combat after the break has been started?

8 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, in what way don't the breaks work for you? Does the break start? Does the script fail to move away from combat after the break has been started?

Sorry, that was really vague. Every break, right when its time to start, the entire client just freezes. I have to open task manager to be able to close it.

6 hours ago, g6350 said:

Sorry, that was really vague. Every break, right when its time to start, the entire client just freezes. I have to open task manager to be able to close it.

That's odd. Are you able to open the debug console to see if any errors are thrown? Alternatively, start the script via CMD and that should catch any errors that are thrown.

java -jar C:\Users\YOURNAME\DreamBot\BotData\client.jar

14 hours ago, Hashtag said:

That's odd. Are you able to open the debug console to see if any errors are thrown? Alternatively, start the script via CMD and that should catch any errors that are thrown.

java -jar C:\Users\YOURNAME\DreamBot\BotData\client.jar

no errors thrown in console or cmd. I actually just witnessed a new outcome. When it was time for a break, the bot moved to the break spot, but then never logged out. Ended up gettng d/ced and then dream client gets stuck at "You have been disconnected" It doesn't click "OK" to relog, just sits.