Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

13 hours ago, Danso09 said:

I reacted, can I please have a trial?

10 hours ago, MaxzerkerPure said:

I upvoted , can i get a tryout ? 
    am seriously interested and probably buying

1 hour ago, CrashedPilot said:

i up voted can i now try this awesome script?

Enjoy all of you.

25 minutes ago, Mjcec138 said:

Hello Hashtag,

Big fan of your rock crabs script and would like a trail on this one if its not too much trouble. 

Upvoted & Liked. 

14 hours ago, MaxzerkerPure said:

It is not working for me ... it does nothing.. also the name of the bot is #1 rockcrabs, is it onlyuseable at rockcrabs ? 

thanks in advance for the help 

Sorry, I gave you the wrong trial. Corrected.

7 hours ago, Mjcec138 said:

Hello Hashtag,

Big fan of your rock crabs script and would like a trail on this one if its not to trouble. 

Upvoted & Liked. 

Enjoy.

Hi, 

I have purchased the script and currently having issues,

If i run the script it doesn't seem to do anything? 

What should i expect the script to do for me? It doesn't awaken crabs it just stands there?

I'm probably doing something wrong, any help is appreciated 

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Attachment file type: document
    2.33 KB

[15:05]
    [ERROR]15:04:29: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:73) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:264) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Edited by Boo FUry
    ENTER SCRIPT ERROR

6 hours ago, Boo FUry said:

Hi, 

I have purchased the script and currently having issues,

If i run the script it doesn't seem to do anything? 

What should i expect the script to do for me? It doesn't awaken crabs it just stands there?

I'm probably doing something wrong, any help is appreciated 

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Attachment file type: document
    2.33 KB

[15:05]
    [ERROR]15:04:29: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:73) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:264) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Hey, could you please take a screenshot of your gui settings and your game screen? Thanks!

Hello again Hashtag, 

First of all Id like you to know that I have been loving your SandCrab script! Very well done on your behalf and I have no discrepancies thus far. 

However, 
    I am curious if you've put any thought in creating a Ammonite Crab script at some point in the future? I am not at all familiar with the scripting process but one could only assume due to the process being so similar to both Rock Crabs and Sand Crabs it wouldn't be much different? Again, I am no expert on the matter and just figured i'd ask. Thanks!

PS. Experiments would also be a great addition. 

5 hours ago, Mjcec138 said:

Hello again Hashtag, 

First of all Id like you to know that I have been loving your SandCrab script! Very well done on your behalf and I have no discrepancies thus far. 

However, 
    I am curious if you've put any thought in creating a Ammonite Crab script at some point in the future? I am not at all familiar with the scripting process but one could only assume due to the process being so similar to both Rock Crabs and Sand Crabs it wouldn't be much different? Again, I am no expert on the matter and just figured i'd ask. Thanks!

PS. Experiments would also be a great addition. 

Hey, thank you for the suggestions. I can look into these.