Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

On 10/9/2018 at 7:04 PM, uriperfumo said:

I reacted, can i have a trial?

Enjoy.

On 10/8/2018 at 1:20 PM, umpattack said:

I purchased this script.  Script fails when on the center 4 crab spot on the west side of the island.  It attempts to run east to achieve re-agro and then stops on the east shore and wont return to my spot.  Results in a log out.

Hey, thanks for the bug report. For now, please use it at another spot, preferably not on the island.

On 10/8/2018 at 8:42 PM, raginrote said:

Great script bro. Ive been using it on 2 accounts and I've only found one flaw so far but here are my only requests and i understand if they are difficult. I don't write scripts so i literally know nothing about the process.

When making a new account and setting a pin, the bank-solver will not solve the "Yes, i asked for this pin" when the pin is still pending.

Is there any chance you could incorporate picking up gems and caskets along with the arrow option? That would be so beneficial for me and possibly more people who use gems to get their main accounts crafting up.

Last request: Could you add some sort of icon that states how much more xp until next level?

Great work dude. This script is gold. @Hashtag

Hey, thank you for your post. The bank pin solver is the client's own solver. That request should be sent to the developers of DreamBot. I'll have to look into adding looting system in this, that's a great suggestion. I'll also consider adding that xp until next level. Thank you.

On 10/9/2018 at 3:47 PM, Scotts said:

Hello.

So I bought this script and started it.

It fights and resets the crabs perfectly but once it has to re-bank, it runs to the bank, opens it. Then does nothing. It doesn't take out the 3 super strength pots I have it set to do or even take out the "Lobster" I have it set to do.  I have them set in the 1st tab item number 2 and 3.. Not sure why it doesn't take them out.

Hey, try to delete jagexcache from C:\Users\You\. If that doesn't help, take a screenshot of your gui settings and a short gif of the issue. Thanks.

On 10/11/2018 at 3:02 AM, TruePkera said:

i reacted, Can I have a trial?

Enjoy.

On 10/11/2018 at 3:58 PM, umpattack said:

The latest update broke this script.  When it tries to use special it turns auto retaliate off instead.  I deleted the special weapon block and that worked.  The re agro is broken and tries to run to the other side of the island and just stops in the middle no matter what spot you are coming from which results in a log out. 

On 10/11/2018 at 7:49 PM, r6_ray said:

Having the same problem

Hey, is this still happening? Usually on Thursdays the game updates which breaks the client. When the developers update this client all scripts should work just fine. That bug sounds just like client related bug. I've received a few complaints about the bot not being able to reaggro on the island, so please refrain from using it there for now.

4 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Enjoy.

Hey, thanks for the bug report. For now, please use it at another spot, preferably not on the island.

Hey, thank you for your post. The bank pin solver is the client's own solver. That request should be sent to the developers of DreamBot. I'll have to look into adding looting system in this, that's a great suggestion. I'll also consider adding that xp until next level. Thank you.

Hey, try to delete jagexcache from C:\Users\You\. If that doesn't help, take a screenshot of your gui settings and a short gif of the issue. Thanks.

Hello,

I deleted the jagexcache and it didn't change anything. It still opens the bank and then just sits there... It doesn't take out the Lobster or Super Str Pots and doesn't go fight, just sits in the bank waiting to be banned... Happens either way if I start it with a full inv, it'll fight, then when it's time to bank it'll go then just sit in the bank. Or if I start it at the bank, it once again just sits in the bank. Seems to hover over whatever item is 3rd row 3rd item, even tried moving the pots and lobs there but no luck. Tried uploading the bank pic, but limited to only 1 pic on here for some reason.

Here is the GUI:

GUI.png

Edited by Scotts

34 minutes ago, Scotts said:

Hello,

I deleted the jagexcache and it didn't change anything. It still opens the bank and then just sits there... It doesn't take out the Lobster or Super Str Pots and doesn't go fight, just sits in the bank waiting to be banned... Happens either way if I start it with a full inv, it'll fight, then when it's time to bank it'll go then just sit in the bank. Or if I start it at the bank, it once again just sits in the bank. Seems to hover over whatever item is 3rd row 3rd item, even tried moving the pots and lobs there but no luck. Tried uploading the bank pic, but limited to only 1 pic on here for some reason.

Here is the GUI:

GUI.png

Hey, thanks. Use imgur to upload the images, that way you can have as many as you want.

1 hour ago, Scotts said:

Hey, there seems to be something wrong with your client. You don't even see the paint overlay. Make sure you start the client using the DBLauncher.jar file. Also, try enabling fresh start in the client settings and restart the client.

8 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, there seems to be something wrong with your client. You don't even see the paint overlay. Make sure you start the client using the DBLauncher.jar file. Also, try enabling fresh start in the client settings and restart the client.

I'm on mac. Whenever I launch DBLauncher.jar it gives me the option to select proxies, I don't select any, or I select the 127 (ip) and then the client never opens.  I use the Client.jar file and it opens every time. I have fresh start enabled. I've restarted the client at least 20x. All other scripts work perfectly... 

1 minute ago, Scotts said:

I'm on mac. Whenever I launch DBLauncher.jar it gives me the option to select proxies, I don't select any, or I select the 127 (ip) and then the client never opens.  I use the Client.jar file and it opens every time. I have fresh start enabled. I've restarted the client at least 20x. All other scripts work perfectly... 

You don't need to select a proxy. Simply click the start button in the launcher to start it. If you start the client using client.jar, it will not be the updated version of DreamBot client. By running the launcher you download the most up to date one.

22 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

You don't need to select a proxy. Simply click the start button in the launcher to start it. If you start the client using client.jar, it will not be the updated version of DreamBot client. By running the launcher you download the most up to date one.

Well I appreciate you taking the time to walk me through all of this.  For some reason every other script was working on the client.jar file and the DBLauncher.jar would not open once I clicked launch client.  But I found this:

hi guys, i fixed mine by going into the finder app and then at the top of the screen going into the go drop down coloumn. From here click go to folder and then type in /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines and delete anything java related

then type /Library/Internet\ Plug-Ins and delete anything java related

and lastly /Library/PreferencePanes 

this should uninstall java completely, then just get java 8

Once I did that the DBLauncher.jar worked perfectly and finally loaded.  As did this script! It is now working and banking perfectly. I'm glad I bought this script already to support your passion of scripting. Once again thank you for taking the time to troubleshoot this with me.  GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT! 5 stars. Someone get this man a raise!