Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

so far, cant get around the interface and considering getting a refund for one of your other combat scripts, unless someone explains how tf to use this :D

14 minutes ago, Crazeify said:

so far, cant get around the interface and considering getting a refund for one of your other combat scripts, unless someone explains how tf to use this :D

@Hashtag's scripts are literally so easy to use. With sand crabs you literally walk to a spot, start the script, click the refresh button to load your gear (or just type it in), and click start....you're done. If you spend a few seconds trying it out I'm sure you can get it to work lol

Edited by Nethelin

2 minutes ago, Nethelin said:

@Hashtag's scripts are literally so easy to use. With sand crabs you literally walk to a spot, start the script, click the refresh button to load your gear (or just type it in), and click start....you're done. If you spend a few seconds trying it out I'm sure you can get it to work lol

my shits buggin out or else i wouldn't complain

1 minute ago, Crazeify said:

my shits buggin out or else i wouldn't complain

im literally pressing the refresh button, the script wont eat, click to attack, move, nothing...

7 hours ago, Crazeify said:

im literally pressing the refresh button, the script wont eat, click to attack, move, nothing...

If it doesn't auto load up after clicking refresh, manually type in what you're using gear wise and food wise. If you want it to eat Trout type in Trout (not sure if capitals matter, but just type the name exactly as it is in runescape). And there is a dropdown on the lower left of the gui, it allows you to select from: stay in spot, roam west of bank, roam east of bank, and roam island. If you find a spot where the sandcrabs consistently spawn in the same spot, you can use the 'stay in spot' one and it will stay in that spot killing the crabs, and only run away to reaggro them when they stop attacking. If you want the bot to run around killing crabs, either go to the west side, or east side of the bank chest at the crab spot. Then use the dropdown for the pertaining side you are on. The bot will then run around killing crabs. If you pay 10k to go to the island, you can use the roam island feature, or the stay in spot feature (there are a lot of spots that have 3-4 crabs that consitently spawn, probably the best place to train).

Let me know if that makes sense! Took me a bit to figure it out, but it should all work smoothly if you follow those steps.

10 hours ago, Crazeify said:

Try deleting jagexcache from C:\Users\You\. That usually fixes most problems like this.