Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

The bot keeps logging me out after certain time with no reason. Tried multiple options like toggling the world hopper off and using "roam" and "stay at this position". Also tried different locations (outside the island, on the island, nearby the bank, far away from the bank), still not solved.

Error message:

[ERROR]18:25:47: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException

at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)

at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)

at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source)

at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:73)

at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

How do I solve this?

Still didn't got any response from the developer. Problem is still not fixed. I'll wait 2 more days, otherwise I will send in a formal request for a full refund.

Question, when is the bot going to eat, I've let it get down to 23/71 hp and it hasn't ate. It has lobsters registered as the food and it drinking the strength potions which are also registered. I'm wondering because it looks suspicious when it lets its health drop so low against sand crabs.

Get back to me when you get a chance. Thanks!

Still didn't got any response from the developer. Problem is still not fixed. I'll wait 2 more days, otherwise I will send in a formal request for a full refund.

My apologies I must have got distracted somehow. Could you try deleting jagexcache folder from C:\Users\You and the BotData from C:\Users\You\DreamBot and rerun the launcher. Let me know if this helps or not.

Question, when is the bot going to eat, I've let it get down to 23/71 hp and it hasn't ate. It has lobsters registered as the food and it drinking the strength potions which are also registered. I'm wondering because it looks suspicious when it lets its health drop so low against sand crabs.

Get back to me when you get a chance. Thanks!

Did you write the name of the food correctly? It's case sensitive.

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

hello can i try this script today?

Enjoy all of you.

Hey, just wanted to say I've been using this script for QUITE a while now (few weeks) and this shit is just great :) Currently at 70 atk/70 str/64 def, at time of posting this!

Thank you! Be sure to review this script on the store page, I'd appreciate it.

I'm Impressed with your other scripts so far.

Enjoy.