Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

So it happened again where the script tried hopping in the middle of a fight. Here's the Debugging Console

[iNFO]17:21:12: Successfully loaded 93 worlds!
    [ERROR]17:37:31: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.dreambot.api.input.mouse.destination.AbstractMouseDestination.getBoundingBox(AbstractMouseDestination.java:78)
    at org.dreambot.api.input.mouse.destination.AbstractMouseDestination.getSuitablePoint(AbstractMouseDestination.java:202)
    at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.handleMovement(MoveEvent.java:333)
    at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.handleMovement(MoveEvent.java:284)
    at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.run(MoveEvent.java:92)
    at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.InteractionEvent.interact(InteractionEvent.java:131)
    at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.InteractionEvent.interact(InteractionEvent.java:66)
    at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.impl.Walking.walkOnScreen(Walking.java:163)
    at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.impl.Walking.walkExact(Walking.java:183)
    at org.dreambot.hashtag.sandcrabs.nodes.StayNode.execute(Unknown Source)
    at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:84)
    at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    [ERROR]18:10:51: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
    [iNFO]18:11:32: Script #1SandCrabs paused...

So it happened again where the script tried hopping in the middle of a fight. Here's the Debugging Console

[iNFO]17:21:12: Successfully loaded 93 worlds!
    [ERROR]17:37:31: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
    at org.dreambot.api.input.mouse.destination.AbstractMouseDestination.getBoundingBox(AbstractMouseDestination.java:78)
    at org.dreambot.api.input.mouse.destination.AbstractMouseDestination.getSuitablePoint(AbstractMouseDestination.java:202)
    at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.handleMovement(MoveEvent.java:333)
    at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.handleMovement(MoveEvent.java:284)
    at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.run(MoveEvent.java:92)
    at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.InteractionEvent.interact(InteractionEvent.java:131)
    at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.InteractionEvent.interact(InteractionEvent.java:66)
    at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.impl.Walking.walkOnScreen(Walking.java:163)
    at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.impl.Walking.walkExact(Walking.java:183)
    at org.dreambot.hashtag.sandcrabs.nodes.StayNode.execute(Unknown Source)
    at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:84)
    at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    [ERROR]18:10:51: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
    [iNFO]18:11:32: Script #1SandCrabs paused...

Thank you for the bug report, I'll take a look at it whenever I can!

Stopped working after a while. Keeps going bank and forth to bank without getting aggro from crabs. I believe you are trying to reset the crabs but it is not working. I did east roam.

Try to switch the location to something else. If it still doesn't reaggro correctly, please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate , script works fine but when it resets it spasms and starts clicking randomly everywhere and i think a player might have reported me , if you're busy and have no time to fix it can i just get a refund