Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Rock Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

Script doesnt attack crabs, walks to spot and stands there

when i started back up i chose no to teleport to camelot and now it walked to crabs but idk how its gonna work when i re run, starting in spot, choosing camelot tele for bank and walking back

nvm bot still standing there not attacking

is it supposed to camp just one crab spawn like afking?

when i started bot at spot and choose tele to cammy it teled then walked all the way back even when i had full inv of monkfish

also did not reset agro

UPDATE! Might of fixed problem, took a couple reruns of script

Hey, now that you've ran it for a while, does the flaws still occur?

i havent tried the teleport since i still have food but everything else runnin perfect

One thing i have noticed is when it goes for the crab in the west, which the grab is down a little hill, it clicks back and fourth trying to get the crab and in order to fix i have to manually change camera

i havent tried the teleport since i still have food but everything else runnin perfect

One thing i have noticed is when it goes for the crab in the west, which the grab is down a little hill, it clicks back and fourth trying to get the crab and in order to fix i have to manually change camera

Ah I understand, I'll improve that in the next update =)

Hey Hashtag,

I have been reading all of your scripts and man, I have to say I am amazed to see how well your scripts run.

I upvoted your thread, may I please get a 24hr trial on this script? I'd love to see how well they perform and may end up buying it!  B)

Thanks,

~kb

Hey Hashtag,

I have been reading all of your scripts and man, I have to say I am amazed to see how well your scripts run.

I upvoted your thread, may I please get a 24hr trial on this script? I'd love to see how well they perform and may end up buying it!  B)

Thanks,

~kb

Enjoy =)

Start the script and all i get is "solving random: ZOOM_SOLVER" and i've already disabled zoom on rs settings ;/

Seems like this is a bug in the client. We have to wait for devs to fix it. I do not know if there is any kind of solution to this.

When i input food source do i type "Food-name" e.g. "monkfish" or do i type to food ID, cause i cant get this bot to eat ;/

When i input food source do i type "Food-name" e.g. "monkfish" or do i type to food ID, cause i cant get this bot to eat ;/

Nevermind! just realised the bot eats at really low hp ;P