Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Rock Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

Bought the script. Been using it 10+ hours so far and I'm impressed. Runs very well. 

First time using it, I started with 200 camelot tabs in my inventory with food. After it ran out of food, it banked fine and came back from the bank but lost the 200 tabs. Looks like it used them all up by accident? I fell asleep so didn't see what happened but they're gone.

I am very happy so far though :) Well done mate.

11 hours ago, eplas92 said:

Lets try this out

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy.

6 hours ago, hooliganhoule said:

Bought the script. Been using it 10+ hours so far and I'm impressed. Runs very well. 

First time using it, I started with 200 camelot tabs in my inventory with food. After it ran out of food, it banked fine and came back from the bank but lost the 200 tabs. Looks like it used them all up by accident? I fell asleep so didn't see what happened but they're gone.

I am very happy so far though :) Well done mate.

Hey, if I remember correctly, the script withdraws 1 tab from bank, so you should start it with only one tab in inventory. I didn't think it would use them all, though. Thank you for the feedback! I'd appreciate it if you took a couple of minutes and reviewed the script on its store page.

Worked so great I bought it. I did notice however that when equipping the magic shortbow it stopped working. Wouldn't walk around or pick up arrows or anything. Switched to a yew shortbow and it worked fine.

8 hours ago, eplas92 said:

Worked so great I bought it. I did notice however that when equipping the magic shortbow it stopped working. Wouldn't walk around or pick up arrows or anything. Switched to a yew shortbow and it worked fine.

Was it a regular msb?

Hey guys I bought this script a few days ago and it works perfectly. I never botted more than 6 hours in a day and I did quests in between and took normal human breaks. I even talked to people in the clan chat. I got my strength from 46 to 73 but was just hit for a 2 day ban. Just FYI. I did everything as I should.