Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Rock Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

19 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, I'm sorry to hear about that. Refunds are to be requested here. Unfortunately however, getting banned has not been qualified as a valid reason for a refund.

Regardless the world switching when cannon is present needs to be fixed as many times I came to check on the bot to see a cannon killing all the rock crabs as the bot runs to a rock crab that’s nearly dead and before it can get 1 hit off the crab is killed by cannons making it very obvious to others that it is a bot when this is reapeted multiple times

16 minutes ago, light delete said:

Regardless the world switching when cannon is present needs to be fixed as many times I came to check on the bot to see a cannon killing all the rock crabs as the bot runs to a rock crab that’s nearly dead and before it can get 1 hit off the crab is killed by cannons making it very obvious to others that it is a bot when this is reapeted multiple times

No one ever reported a bug like that to me. Thank you for letting me know.

Script does nothing currently when started. Paint does display and im getting this error message in the debug: 

• [ERROR]11:47:33: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.items.Item.hasAction(Item.java:211) at org.dreambot.hashtag.api.Methods.e(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source) at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.AbstractItemContainer.all(AbstractItemContainer.java:371) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.AbstractItemContainer.get(AbstractItemContainer.java:422) at org.dreambot.hashtag.api.Methods.a(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.hashtag.rockcrabs.RockCrabsFrame.a(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.hashtag.rockcrabs.RockCrabsFrame.(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.hashtag.rockcrabs.RockCrabsScript.onStart(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:196) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

(EDIT: I Deleted jagexcache restarted bot and it works fine, sorry lol)

Edited by moraheem
    fixed it

On 11/6/2018 at 11:23 AM, sun2hot said:

bought the script, it seem to work for the first 5 mins. Now its not really doing anything?

Hey, could you please record a gif of the issues you're having when it's not doing anything? Thanks.

On 11/9/2018 at 11:05 PM, matter1212 said:

any reason why this thing wouldnt pick up rune arrows after a few crabs? its begins just fine, but after a few crabs, it wont pick up the arrows

Hey, how big stacks of arrows are in the ground?