Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Rock Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

Purchased the bot the other day and have so far botted about 12 hours worth in total all ok. I am pretty impressed,
    I have noted a couple things for perhaps improvements,  

The path taken to Reagro is not one i have seen before, i've always walked down to here 

G8hKM0e.jpg

Also sometimes if i intervene sometimes the camera kinda flickers / transitions in a very unhuman like manner, if i click (like a rockcrab) it releases it/fixes it. I quite often reply to pm's and check stats to make even more human like.

Also just started range training, and come back about 15mins later, i was dead. The bot had presumably walked from Lumbridge, and was found here...Expecting a ban for that one lol. 

MkNviCO.png

don't know why i died, but what i do know is i have found the bot accidentally clicking the goblins and attacking them, and then more worryingly clicking a rock crab so nothing is attacking the goblin, they hit constant 3's quickly...

I also had Iron Knives and in the 10mins i watched for did not pick up any of them?

Cheers

Edited by Microtorrent

13 hours ago, Microtorrent said:

Purchased the bot the other day and have so far botted about 12 hours worth in total all ok. I am pretty impressed,
    I have noted a couple things for perhaps improvements,  

The path taken to Reagro is not one i have seen before, i've always walked down to here 

G8hKM0e.jpg

Also sometimes if i intervene sometimes the camera kinda flickers / transitions in a very unhuman like manner, if i click (like a rockcrab) it releases it/fixes it. I quite often reply to pm's and check stats to make even more human like.

Also just started range training, and come back about 15mins later, i was dead. The bot had presumably walked from Lumbridge, and was found here...Expecting a ban for that one lol. 

MkNviCO.png

don't know why i died, but what i do know is i have found the bot accidentally clicking the goblins and attacking them, and then more worryingly clicking a rock crab so nothing is attacking the goblin, they hit constant 3's quickly...

I also had Iron Knives and in the 10mins i watched for did not pick up any of them?

Cheers

Thanks for the feedback. The camera bug can be avoided by pausing the script, waiting for it to be paused and then interacting with the game yourself. I'll have to look into adding a check that prevents it from attacking the goblins, not that I've ever had it happen to me, though. Could you take a screenshot of your gui settings? Thanks.

On 10/16/2018 at 9:01 PM, brownflesh said:

Great script. used it on 5 accounts to base 70 combat, only 1 account banned using 12 hours a day. 10/10 script.

Thank you for the feedback. Be sure to review the script on its store page as well, I'd appreciate it a lot.

37 minutes ago, light delete said:

I don't see how this can reach 78hrs I got banned after 8 would like to request a refund

Hey, I'm sorry to hear about that. Refunds are to be requested here. Unfortunately however, getting banned has not been qualified as a valid reason for a refund.

13 minutes ago, sheeplad said:

Script keeps getting stuck at the beginning for me at SOLVING: Random Zoom Solver?

Hi, look at this post of mine