Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Rock Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

6 hours ago, codeinefiend said:

doesnt work anymore since the update came out!!

Hey, how does it not work? Or does it now work? An update shouldn't break the script, updates only break the client which is usually fixed within few hours of rs update.

• 2 weeks later...

I used this for a few sessions and it worked great. Recently, when returning to the bank for more food, my character ends up just standing a little ways south of the crabs in the middle of the town. Any suggestions?

On 6/27/2018 at 11:01 PM, zozenis said:

I used this for a few sessions and it worked great. Recently, when returning to the bank for more food, my character ends up just standing a little ways south of the crabs in the middle of the town. Any suggestions?

Hey, try deleting jagexcache from C:\Users\You\ and retry. Also, check the debug console for errors.

6 hours ago, RickyX said:

Having a bit of trouble. Script is up but doesn't seem to do anything. I deleted Jagex cache. What may be wrong?

Hey, could you record a gif or take a screenshot of the game screen? Also, check the debug console.

4 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, could you record a gif or take a screenshot of the game screen? Also, check the debug console.

I tried deleting the jagexchache last night and opening the script back up, and same problem. Could retry that later today but I have another script going atm and dont want to restart the nmz round. I setup the setting with my equipment and the script doesn't seem to 'take' / do anything. I'm guessing just a small noob mistake on my part, still somewhat new to this stuff

sandcrabbug.png

5 hours ago, RickyX said:

I tried deleting the jagexchache last night and opening the script back up, and same problem. Could retry that later today but I have another script going atm and dont want to restart the nmz round. I setup the setting with my equipment and the script doesn't seem to 'take' / do anything. I'm guessing just a small noob mistake on my part, still somewhat new to this stuff

sandcrabbug.png

Hey, this script is for rock crabs, not sand crabs. Did you accidentally purchase the wrong script?

13 hours ago, RickyX said:

This script is working great for me now btw, at ROCK crabs haha

That's lovely to hear! Be sure to review the script on its store page, I'd appreciate it.