Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Rock Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

Hi, I've been using the bot for a bit but having issues when using range.

At the beginning it attempts to pick up the arrows but soon stops.

I've noticed also that I'll check the bot after a few hours and it'l be stood just below rock crabs with no invent. But hardly gained any XP

Is there anything I need to check in my settings?

Hi, I've been using the bot for a bit but having issues when using range.

At the beginning it attempts to pick up the arrows but soon stops.

I've noticed also that I'll check the bot after a few hours and it'l be stood just below rock crabs with no invent. But hardly gained any XP

Is there anything I need to check in my settings?

Hey, I'd appreciate it if you took a look at the debug console (Tools > Debugging > Debug console) in case any errors pop up in there.

How do you make it pick up the darts you throw? I tried using it as just the weapon and also as the ammo. It will re-equip them if I set it as the ammo, but it won't pick them up.

EDIT: I checked the debug console and no errors. It wasn't running to reset the aggressiveness while range training earlier, but it's stopped now and just sits there. I tried melee training and it ran the couple times while I tested it.

EDIT2: Reloaded everything and tried again. It's not running to reset with range or melee gear now. The script isn't doing anything. It seemed to work fine in the trial, but it's not doing anything for me now that I paid for it =/

Edited by Cgjohnst2

How do you make it pick up the darts you throw? I tried using it as just the weapon and also as the ammo. It will re-equip them if I set it as the ammo, but it won't pick them up.

EDIT: I checked the debug console and no errors. It wasn't running to reset the aggressiveness while range training earlier, but it's stopped now and just sits there. I tried melee training and it ran the couple times while I tested it.

EDIT2: Reloaded everything and tried again. It's not running to reset with range or melee gear now. The script isn't doing anything. It seemed to work fine in the trial, but it's not doing anything for me now that I paid for it =/

Are you on default zoom? Could you take a screenshot of your game screen when the script is running? Thanks.

I just figured out why I couldn't get it to work. I meant to buy your sand crabs script and I bought the rock crabs >.>

Any way I could switch that over? It looks like they're the same price.

Edited by Cgjohnst2

I just figured out why I couldn't get it to work. I meant to buy your sand crabs script and I bought the rock crabs >.>

Any way I could switch that over? It looks like they're the same price.

Hey, open a script swap request here and use the template provided.