Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pandemic's Rooftops [$5.99]

Pandemic

thanks for the trial! so i tried it. Here's my feedback for certain course that i've tried.

Varrock course (run time 1 hrs) : 

1.  Few misclick but repetitive, especially after leaping the gap (gap after balancing wall). It always tried to jump back everytime. oh and addtitional misclick, it even tried to chop the tree after finishing the course.
    2.  Everytime after falling from the course, the bot just stood there and watch. or, walk similar path as if it was still on the course instead of starting the course.

Cannifis course (run time 1 hrs) :

1.  Very few misclick, during start of the course. Went inside the food shop. Occur randomly.

Will give another run before trial finished. Overall nice script so far! ^_^

1.  Few misclick but repetitive, especially after leaping the gap (gap after balancing wall). It always tried to jump back everytime. oh and addtitional misclick, it even tried to chop the tree after finishing the course

This

So, here's my feedback:

I ran this script continuously for the past two days with incorporated breaks. Since the updated script, I have had 0 issues with misclicks or any of the such (using Cannifis course as a trial), i.e. MoG's were picked up without issues, eating food in inventory when health was lowered past a certain point, etc. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for extra help with their Agility as its helped me collect a nice surplus of Marks along the way. :)

thanks for the trial! so i tried it. Here's my feedback for certain course that i've tried.

Varrock course (run time 1 hrs) : 

1.  Few misclick but repetitive, especially after leaping the gap (gap after balancing wall). It always tried to jump back everytime. oh and addtitional misclick, it even tried to chop the tree after finishing the course.
    2.  Everytime after falling from the course, the bot just stood there and watch. or, walk similar path as if it was still on the course instead of starting the course.

Cannifis course (run time 1 hrs) :

1.  Very few misclick, during start of the course. Went inside the food shop. Occur randomly.

Will give another run before trial finished. Overall nice script so far! ^_^

Hes never gonna fix the varrock course bruh. Been complaining about it for about a month now. He doesn't care imo

does this work at pollniveach course?

if so, can i get a trial?

Script seems to wait about 5-10 seconds before clicking the final agility point at the pollvneach course, was that intentional? Seems very bot-esq.

Also seems to happen when it falls off the course as well

Falling off course: 

• [iNFO]20:20:33: [DEBUG] Interacting with Basket action: Climb-on  
    • [iNFO]20:20:39: [DEBUG] Interacting with Market stall action: Jump-on  
    • [iNFO]20:20:58: [DEBUG] Interacting with Basket action: Climb-on  

Last agility point:

• [iNFO]20:21:55: [DEBUG] Interacting with Drying line action: Jump-to  
    • [iNFO]20:22:10: [DEBUG] Interacting with Drying line action: Jump-to  
    • [iNFO]20:22:12: [DEBUG] Interacting with Drying line action: Jump-to  

You can see it's actually 10-20 seconds delay when falling off or at the last point.