Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pandemic's Rooftops [$5.99]

Pandemic

sorry, hey pandemic. i got to run it for like 2 hours before my internet went out yesterday. im on the road now and wont be home until friday but when i get home could you do me a favor and reauth my trial? it ran great for those 2hours but i didnt get to test all of the locations. i want to check ardy and seers still.(im sure they run great)

Do not auth it yet, i'll post again on friday if you'll agree, i just wanted to let you know about my issue. thanks mane

That's fine just post again to remind me :)

**BUG REPORT*

Short Description: The bot seems focused on a Mark of Grace towards the end, the bot can't grab it because it is on a different roof.

Agility Course: Varrock

Reproduce: If you get a Mark of Grace spawn you should be able to see it.

Extra: If you need a screenshot or something let me know and I will get one.

Otherwise this is a great script, blows me away how well it works and the xp/h.

**BUG REPORT*

Short Description: The bot seems focused on a Mark of Grace towards the end, the bot can't grab it because it is on a different roof.

Agility Course: Varrock

Reproduce: If you get a Mark of Grace spawn you should be able to see it.

Extra: If you need a screenshot or something let me know and I will get one.

Otherwise this is a great script, blows me away how well it works and the xp/h.

If you could get a screenshot of where you're at and where the MOG is that would be perfect :)

If you could get a screenshot of where you're at and where the MOG is that would be perfect :)

I am so sorry, it won't let me take the screenshot for whatever reason, but it's the last building of the Varrock course. You go to pick up the Mark of Grace but before you pick it up you go to the next jump, right before the end of the course, and the bot still sees the mark and keeps trying to pick it up.

I'm really sorry if this doesn't help

I am so sorry, it won't let me take the screenshot for whatever reason, but it's the last building of the Varrock course. You go to pick up the Mark of Grace but before you pick it up you go to the next jump, right before the end of the course, and the bot still sees the mark and keeps trying to pick it up.

I'm really sorry if this doesn't help

That's OK, I'll add a failsafe in there :)

Edit: Compiled, but not tested, hopefully it works out well :P (let me know!)

It doesn't seem to want to pick up Marks of Grace at all anymore, I'm watching just to make sure and it's passed over around 10 of them.

That's weird, try restarting your client and let me know :o