Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • lily's Rotisserie Chicken Recipe

lily

lily's Rotisserie Chicken Recipe

I basically love rotisserie chicken, but it's actually super easy to make at home, despite not being on an actual rotisserie. It's cheaper too! And more fun!

Features

- Is a great main course for any dinner

- Is healthy and filled with protein!

- Leaves bones to make your own stock with!

- Uses lily's extra meaty antiban supreme

Setup

- Things you'll need: Whole chicken, onion, salt, black pepper, white pepper (optional), onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning (or assorted green spices), paprika, olive oil

- Start by taking the chicken, and if needed remove any innards. Mix together all spices, using equal parts all but paprika, which you'll want about half part.

- Rub the skin of the chicken with spices, and then with olive oil, be as generous as you would like, less oil, less calories. 

- Preheat your oven, I usually do chicken that I roast for a while at around 300F

- Chop the onion (doesn't need to be finely chopped at all). 

- Rub spices on the inside of the chicken, and stuff it with the chopped onion.

- If you want it to 'marinate' leave it in the fridge in the roasting pan for a while

- I usually leave it for a while depending upon how high or low heat the oven is, higher the heat, the less you need it in.

- Enjoy!

rotisserie-chicken-810x622.jpg

is tht actual picture of the chicken? :o

Chicken or Turkey? I'm confused I r8 9/10 because the chicken and turkey part is confusing me.

:johncena:  :johncena:

Chicken, I just mistyped

is tht actual picture of the chicken? :o

Nah I just found that, when I make it it's usually not so dark or blackened

Archived