Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [LOW REQUIREMENTS] [STAMINA POTION] [COAL BAG] [ICE & GOLD GLOVES]

Hashtag

Hello. Just purchased the script. Can you please support selling the bars and buying ores? So that way the script can go non stop. Frustrating having to store 20m+ on a bot just to see it be able to run for an hour doing rune bars and having to restock by hand.

And not as important but being able to automatically reload the coffer would be nice too.

Edited by bballchump

17 hours ago, bballchump said:

Hello. Just purchased the script. Can you please support selling the bars and buying ores? So that way the script can go non stop. Frustrating having to store 20m+ on a bot just to see it be able to run for an hour doing rune bars and having to restock by hand.

And not as important but being able to automatically reload the coffer would be nice too.

Hey, I have plans to add support for this, but I have no ETA for the update.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...

You did something on the script for make it better? i wanna buy it but if dont work in a good way its like gif the money, you fix the thing of the bar?

29 minutes ago, xixdude said:

You did something on the script for make it better? i wanna buy it but if dont work in a good way its like gif the money, you fix the thing of the bar?

Hey, I don't understand what you're saying. The script should work as expected, and it should be very efficient.

16 hours ago, xixdude said:

You fix the things of the bank?

I mean, i see a lot of person saying that this dont works good :C

To my understanding there shouldn't be any kind of banking issue at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...

script not working, it gets stuck in a loop where it changes the game client layout from classic to moderate and just goes in a loop and doesnt do anything else. sometimes i can get it to start working but only for like 1 trip then it keeps trying to change the client laYOUT

3 hours ago, mindflux said:

script not working, it gets stuck in a loop where it changes the game client layout from classic to moderate and just goes in a loop and doesnt do anything else. sometimes i can get it to start working but only for like 1 trip then it keeps trying to change the client laYOUT

Hey, make sure you're running the latest client version. The game updated yesterday and it could explain this behaviour with an outdated client. Let me know if that doesn't help.