Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ | Efficient | G.E. restocking | Switching gloves | Coal bag | Stamina potions

Hashtag

Hey Hashtag, i bought the script and love it! 

i did notice it will sometimes misclick and walk to the left of the belt, barely affects hourly rates but i do feel it could bring about reports from other players

Also i have lost 500 ore which i believe is from when the bf shuts down and it tries to bank instead of waiting for it to be fixed. 

i believe this causes it to lose count 

Edited by jerk1079

I ran the script for 5 hours last night and got banned..

Does this even have some type of anti-ban?

It was a new account which I botted smithing to 35 on too, any idea how I got banned so fast?

Hey Hashtag, i bought the script and love it! 

i did notice it will sometimes misclick and walk to the left of the belt, barely affects hourly rates but i do feel it could bring about reports from other players

Also i have lost 500 ore which i believe is from when the bf shuts down and it tries to bank instead of waiting for it to be fixed. 

i believe this causes it to lose count 

I'll see if I can tweak the script to avoid those situations in the next update. Thanks for the report!

It was a new account which I botted smithing to 35 on too, any idea how I got banned so fast?

That is what happens when botting, it shouldn't be anything new. You created a fresh account, botted on it using some other script and then used this script and wonder why it got banned. Fresh accs tend to get banned very quick. Sorry for your loss though.

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy =)

Bot didnt work when i set breaks it logged me back in and tried to empty furnace and stood there, did i do something wrong?

Where did it stand? What did the mouse do? What was the state in paint?

State was emptying furnace, stood at usual bar collecting spot, mouse didnt move. Im gonna watch it again it might of just been a small random error. 

Flawless script none the less, i love it and love your work!

Hashtags scripts are not to blame. Ive been running 4 of his scripts one the 2 accounts for 8+ hours and have been fine. He does have anti ban features and all his scripts working amazing. 

Free scripts or bad written ones might be to blame, also try doing some quests or legitting for an hour or two sometimes. Makes Jagex second guess themselves. I also use covert mode for extra safety.

Must of jinxed myself just got a 2 day ban LOL at me, could it be from using OSbuddy mouse keys???

I do believe it could be blast furnace and when it misclicks and walks to left of belt, or tries to bank when furnace is not empty could be the cause. theres wayy to many people to get reported there so jagex must of saw some sort of pattern unless dreambot client just became detectable due to the update. Developers should look into client i was in covert

Edited by jerk1079