Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ | Efficient | G.E. restocking | Switching gloves | Coal bag | Stamina potions

Hashtag

The script has stopped working for me now, think the window dimensions are weird because it kKeeps clicking a blank space in my bank

15 hours ago, krispy said:

The script has stopped working for me now, think the window dimensions are weird because it kKeeps clicking a blank space in my bank

Hey, could you try moving the required items to the first row of the first bank tab and retry? If it doesn't help, could you send me a short video of the issue? Thanks in advance 🙂

Doesnt really need a video - it just keeps trying to click this blank space. It selects the stamina potions fine though and I've wasted about 10 trying to test it lol. Can you tell me what your client dimensions are in settings? I feel like maybe that's contributing (but maybe not)

image.png.1526be0c07235575ecfb69439bb0c743.png

Edited by krispy

On 10/23/2021 at 4:05 PM, krispy said:

Doesnt really need a video - it just keeps trying to click this blank space. It selects the stamina potions fine though and I've wasted about 10 trying to test it lol. Can you tell me what your client dimensions are in settings? I feel like maybe that's contributing (but maybe not)

image.png.1526be0c07235575ecfb69439bb0c743.png

Hey, I think you might be using an old version of the client. Be sure to update to the latest version by running the DBLauncher.jar file.

This is ver 3.9.9, it does 1 inventory but then as soon as it banks the bars and tries to select coal it just clicks in the middle and gets stuck

5 hours ago, krispy said:

This is ver 3.9.9, it does 1 inventory but then as soon as it banks the bars and tries to select coal it just clicks in the middle and gets stuck

Hmm, that's odd. I don't have coal bag on my account, so I can't really test that. Does it only happen when it's withdrawing coal? Is your bag empty or full at that point? Client dimension shouldn't matter.

Can we get an update/fix??? Im having same EXACT problem as above. Im on latest client version ect.. tried putting it first in tab, last in tab, middle tab.. new tab ect. Will just click empty space sometimes when getting ores... or also GP to pay dwarf.

5 hours ago, Hmooboy1995 said:

Can we get an update/fix??? Im having same EXACT problem as above. Im on latest client version ect.. tried putting it first in tab, last in tab, middle tab.. new tab ect. Will just click empty space sometimes when getting ores... or also GP to pay dwarf.

Yeah I tried fresh install but it doesnt work. I think OSRS must have updated the bank and shifted everything over by a few pixels, because my cursor keeps missing it and getting stuck

13 hours ago, Hmooboy1995 said:

7 hours ago, krispy said:

Yeah I tried fresh install but it doesnt work. I think OSRS must have updated the bank and shifted everything over by a few pixels, because my cursor keeps missing it and getting stuck

I'll try running the script soon. I know they changed something quite recently, which required a client update. However, since you guys are using the latest client version I don't really know what might be causing that issue.