Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ | Efficient | G.E. restocking | Switching gloves | Coal bag | Stamina potions

Hashtag

15 hours ago, sashapetrin said:

i have zoomed out, put every single potion, coins, coal bag, all ores and bars on top tab. Put coins in coffer. Ice gloves wielding.

It will not click bank chest now.

I have sent you an image where the script clicks when it wants to access bank chest.

Screenshot (104).png

Hey, it seems like the script is stuck on task "Camera", meaning it's either trying to zoom out or pan to a better angle. Could you take another screenshot for me with Camera Position visible. To display camera position, enable developer mode (CTRL + D), and under Entities enable Camera Position.

7 minutes ago, sashapetrin said:

I did control +D and script started working right away. Seems that the Control+D moved the rs client down enough for the click to bank chest work.

Oh, that's odd. I'll have to investigate what's going on with that. Thanks for the info!

4 hours ago, ocker1532 said:

for some reason the bot stops and cant use the coal bag, it goes to empty the ores in the invent and is stuck hovering the mouse over the coal bag

Hey, could you take a screenshot of your game screen when it's stuck like this? Thanks a lot!

On 1/17/2021 at 8:31 PM, Hashtag said:

Hey, could you take a screenshot of your game screen when it's stuck like this? Thanks a lot!

it just stays like  this, i went out the house the other day thinking it was fine with 300k in coffer came back to 27 bars done and an empty coffer haha

11 hours ago, ocker1532 said:

it just stays like  this, i went out the house the other day thinking it was fine with 300k in coffer came back to 27 bars done and an empty coffer haha

Oh what a disappointment. Sorry about that. Do you have shift click dropping enabled in your game settings? The script shift clicks the bag to empty it, so maybe you don't have the option enabled. Could you let me know if that solves the issue?