Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ | Efficient | G.E. restocking | Switching gloves | Coal bag | Stamina potions

Hashtag

The script has been updated to version 3.0, which has lots of improvements for the script. The script now utilizes DB3 more, it shouldn't missclick anymore, and it's just so much better. My apologies for it taking a bit longer than expected to have the script updated. I'm keen to hear your thoughts on the new updated script!

@Veltix @Sithire @Shammyyy

4 hours ago, G4V4T said:

Bro its atm since your last update broken it dont work anymore....

Could you explain the issues? It works perfectly fine for me.

18 hours ago, G4V4T said:

Bro if i start it opens and closes the setting interface all the time and does nothing else 

Manually set the following settings:

• Resizable - Modern layout
    • Transparent chatbox
    • Clickthrough chatbox
    • ESC closes interfaces

I am having same problem  as g4v4t, with free trial. I start script, coins in coffer and coal bag in inventory. Script has set settings correctly then after settings were set, error: "the script threw an error, contact script writer."

I checked each setting you mentioned and they were all correct.

On 1/9/2021 at 2:09 PM, sashapetrin said:

new problem with script: Starts and opens bank and scrolls all the way down for no reason, and pauses.

All my ores/coins/coal bag or in the very top. =/

Hey, when it's having the issue with scrolling down, do you have your game zoom zoomed all the way out?

i have zoomed out, put every single potion, coins, coal bag, all ores and bars on top tab. Put coins in coffer. Ice gloves wielding.

It will not click bank chest now.

I have sent you an image where the script clicks when it wants to access bank chest.

Screenshot (104).png

Edited by sashapetrin