Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ | Efficient | G.E. restocking | Switching gloves | Coal bag | Stamina potions

Hashtag

For some reason the GUI never shows? Ive had this problem with your NMZ script as well. Bot works just be nice to see the GUI. I am on a macbook pro too if that helps at all.

On 8/12/2018 at 9:46 AM, tylertrillfig said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

thinking about buying just wanna try it out and see what kinda profits im getting

On 8/13/2018 at 8:58 PM, Axys19 said:
    • Upvoted hash, Can i get trial please:)
    • TIA

On 8/14/2018 at 6:29 PM, Devil0532 said:

I reacted.
    Can I get a trial please?

On 8/14/2018 at 9:14 PM, derpy said:

On 8/17/2018 at 9:55 PM, markwahlberg said:

I reacted, can i have a trial?

9 hours ago, sjorsofso said:

Enjoy all of you.

On 8/18/2018 at 10:43 PM, Axys19 said:

Damn this the longest I've seen Hashtag be off 😕

My apologies for the wait.

15 hours ago, razeray said:

For some reason the GUI never shows? Ive had this problem with your NMZ script as well. Bot works just be nice to see the GUI. I am on a macbook pro too if that helps at all.

Hey, take a look at the debug console. Also, try deleting jagexcache from C:\Users\You.

Thanks for the trial, any plans on adding a gold bar glove switch option? Because right now I can't really get good xp/h because you're always waiting at the dispenser and nobody is using water to cool anymore. 

2 hours ago, sjorsofso said:

Thanks for the trial, any plans on adding a gold bar glove switch option? Because right now I can't really get good xp/h because you're always waiting at the dispenser and nobody is using water to cool anymore. 

Perhaps in the future I can add the glove switching option. You should be able to cool down the dispenser yourself if you start the script with a bucket in your inventory.

1 hour ago, mrktsng said:

I reacted, can I have a trial please?

Enjoy.