Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ | Efficient | G.E. restocking | Switching gloves | Coal bag | Stamina potions

Hashtag

Jagex handing bans to this script. I used for 3 days (if that) made 5m and barely botted 6 hours a day.

Edit: If you go to W58 more then half of the people are M.I.A (jagex banned alot of these bots)

Edited by jl900

Enjoy.

Thank you a lot. I got one little problem. When i start the script i does not start... I opened the debugging console and it sad Script set to running dont see any errors in it?

I got my gp in inventory and a bucket.

Nevermind i fixed it :) 

Thank you a lot. I got one little problem. When i start the script i does not start... I opened the debugging console and it sad Script set to running dont see any errors in it?

I got my gp in inventory and a bucket.

Nevermind i fixed it :)

What did you do to fix it? What was the problem? I'm asking this in case someone else is having the same issue.

I did not enabled "ESC closes current interface" 

Just some starting noobie mistakes :) 

Heey i am just starting with this new bot. 

First of all its a great one!!!! Best i have seen so far!.

I got some small strugels...

1. I get stuck multiple times because the bot can't find the bank or the dwarf for the extra payment. Can this happen when there are to many people?

2. For some reason its using only stamina potions of 4 doses and not the 3 or 2.

I got an other question. Do you know the fastest way to get a Coal Bag? Is there any kind of bot for the Motherlode mine?

I did not enabled "ESC closes current interface" 

Just some starting noobie mistakes :)

Heey i am just starting with this new bot. 

First of all its a great one!!!! Best i have seen so far!.

I got some small strugels...

1. I get stuck multiple times because the bot can't find the bank or the dwarf for the extra payment. Can this happen when there are to many people?

2. For some reason its using only stamina potions of 4 doses and not the 3 or 2.

I got an other question. Do you know the fastest way to get a Coal Bag? Is there any kind of bot for the Motherlode mine?

Are you on default zoom? It will use the first stamina potion it finds from the bank. Arrange your bank that 4 dose potions are after the 1,2 and 3s. Be sure to check the Motherlode mine script by @Dreamlickerhttps://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/4274-hand-picked-gucci-sweaters-motherlode-mine-always-updated/

I am on fixed size and maxed zoom out. 

Thanks i changed my bank.

And thanks again for the motherlode mine bot!

Np. Maxed zoom is not how it's supposed to be. Right click the icon next to the slider to set it to default.

Np. Maxed zoom is not how it's supposed to be. Right click the icon next to the slider to set it to default.

Thanks running great atm. 

Dont know if this is a bug, but the bot is dropping the bucket of water? I dont got the ice gloves yet... But still got good profit.