Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ | Efficient | G.E. restocking | Switching gloves | Coal bag | Stamina potions

Hashtag

• [iNFO]18:13:52: Script set to running!
    • [iNFO]18:27:58: Bank doesn't contain Iron ore. Stopping script.
    • [iNFO]18:28:00: Stopping script: #1BlastFurnace  

had 11k ore in bank, any ideas?

Move the ores to the first tab first row of bank and it should work just fine =)

Upvoted, can I get a trial please? :)

Enjoy!

it always seems to stop by the water well in the same exact spot (on the way to the deposit chest, and it does deposit it just stop then continues running) when returning back from putting the bar on the conveyor belt, can you take a look 

you need to fix ASAP

so far this is awful.. it cant run 5 mins because it cant find the bank.. it can find everything else but not the bank. any ideas?

Hey guys, I wasn't able to replicate this issue. It would be great if you could contact me on Discord so I can investigate this issue with you.

Hi Hastag,

Runnign flawlessy but could you add if out of materials it stops? Finding it to be a bit of a problem on a larger scale.

Thanks

George

I've pushed an update that fixes this =)

is this script still running good????

Everything should be good =)

I upvoted, can I have a trial? if it works ill certainly buy it :)

Enjoy!

How does it work?

I mean Iron ore costs 225 and bar is 316 then u get a bit under 100 profit per bar. Also if i was gonna use the bucket and would have no coal bag, how much i would make. Im sure you have some experience about this because i havent smithed at all.