Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ | Efficient | G.E. restocking | Switching gloves | Coal bag | Stamina potions

Hashtag

I just pushed an update! It should be approved by Dreamlicker soon enough.

I didn't have a chance to test coal bag so let me know if there is problems with it.

Much appreciated. I will let you know if I find any issues. Looking forward to trying the update :)

I will have a look. I ran it about 7 hours ago. got stuck after 1 hour with the same issue. Will go put it on again and see if it's done.

The script was updated roughly 2,5 hours ago.

The script was updated roughly 2,5 hours ago.

The script has been updated. Props on the stamina potion fix as it looks to withdraw and bank them smoothly!

I am making adamant ores with a coal bag and using stamina potions.

I know you didn't get chance to test the coal bag and there's an issue that has came up.

When doing a double coal run it will empty the bag no problem and add the ores. When it has filled the coal bag, then does an adamant ore run it adds the adamant ore but does not empty the coal bag!

It then runs to the bank, withdraws an iventory of coal, but because the coal bag is still full the bot gets stuck in the bank screen.

I don't know if it would be easy to implement, or if you would be interested in adding it, but a good feature would be if it supported ice gloves, so it didn't have to wait on the delay at the dispenser.

Is there anything else you didn't get chance to check you would like me to run?

Edited by nercotics

The script has been updated. Props on the stamina potion fix as it looks to withdraw and bank them smoothly!

I am making adamant ores with a coal bag and using stamina potions.

I know you didn't get chance to test the coal bag and there's an issue that has came up.

When doing a double coal run it will empty the bag no problem and add the ores. When it has filled the coal bag, then does an adamant ore run it adds the adamant ore but does not empty the coal bag!

It then runs to the bank, withdraws an iventory of coal, but because the coal bag is still full the bot gets stuck in the bank screen.

I don't know if it would be easy to implement, or if you would be interested in adding it, but a good feature would be if it supported ice gloves, so it didn't have to wait on the delay at the dispenser.

Is there anything else you didn't get chance to check you would like me to run?

OK thanks for the report. I think I can fix that coal bag bug easily. How does ice gloves work? You can "Take" bars from the dispenser even though it is hot?

OK thanks for the report. I think I can fix that coal bag bug easily. How does ice gloves work? You can "Take" bars from the dispenser even though it is hot?

Not a problem.

Yes, if you are wearing Ice Gloves the dispenser can be hot and you are free to remove the bars as the ice gloves instantly cools them.