Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ | Efficient | G.E. restocking | Switching gloves | Coal bag | Stamina potions

Hashtag

Strugglng to get even an hour proggy atm to post in the thread for you

Glad to see you're working on the vial issue.

For some reason once it has made a set of addy bars it may forget to collect them, then stands at the conveyor belt forever until you stop the bot.

A fail safe implementation would be appreciated if that is something you can work on.

Had an 8 hour proggy of 1000 addy bars because it got stuck =/

I thought I had that fixed but apparently not. I get home in 1 hour and I will immediately work on it. Thanks for reporting it!

I thought I had that fixed but apparently not. I get home in 1 hour and I will immediately work on it. Thanks for reporting it!

Not a problem. As you already know the issue I'm sure you know what's causing it.

From what I've seen so far it is caused because if the bars are not cooled it waits a moment for them to be cooled. If they are not cooled quick enough, it run off to continue the next run of bars, then gets stuck.

The script will not be updated until tomorrow. I started a bigger overhaul on the script which requires more time than I expected.

Not a problem. there is also an issue with withdrawing stamina potions as sometimes it withdraws 2.

The last problem i noticed was sometimes after collecting the bars it fails to click the bank because of the dispenser tab remaining open. This is very rare from my use though.

The script will not be updated until tomorrow. I started a bigger overhaul on the script which requires more time than I expected.

ETA?

Not a problem. there is also an issue with withdrawing stamina potions as sometimes it withdraws 2.

The last problem i noticed was sometimes after collecting the bars it fails to click the bank because of the dispenser tab remaining open. This is very rare from my use though.

ETA?

I just ask, if possible, when you update the script to informe me please! 

Thanks

I just pushed an update! It should be approved by Dreamlicker soon enough.

I didn't have a chance to test coal bag so let me know if there is problems with it.

Good script so far, a couple things I noticed though.

It would be more efficient to drink the stamina potions at 80% run energy. Also I have noticed it will withdraw 2-3 stamina potions which wastes a few inventory slots. I have no coalbag and am using ice gloves. Perhaps it is filling those unused slots with stamina potions? It would be slightly mroe efficient to have that extra 2 bars per run. Furthermore, with my setup it would be quicker to hit the deposit all button and withdraw 1 stamina and 27 ore every time.

If it is at all possible to put more coal in while waiting for the bars to come out, that could help too. It likes to wait next to the bar dispenser after putting in the primary ores.

Edited by FortyTwo

Good script so far, a couple things I noticed though.

It would be more efficient to drink the stamina potions at 80% run energy. Also I have noticed it will withdraw 2-3 stamina potions which wastes a few inventory slots. I have no coalbag and am using ice gloves. Perhaps it is filling those unused slots with stamina potions? It would be slightly mroe efficient to have that extra 2 bars per run. Furthermore, with my setup it would be quicker to hit the deposit all button and withdraw 1 stamina and 27 ore every time.

If it is at all possible to put more coal in while waiting for the bars to come out, that could help too. It likes to wait next to the bar dispenser after putting in the primary ores.

The script is still pending an update. Thank you for the feedback though!