Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ | Efficient | G.E. restocking | Switching gloves | Coal bag | Stamina potions

Hashtag

Running pretty well for 1hr, doing gold bars with glove switch. Noticed its not very efficient, it'll often run to the bank without the bars then run back then grab them. 250k an hour, I can average 350k manually most times. Probably too much hassle to update it though. thanks for the demo <3

1 hour ago, doobielift said:

Running pretty well for 1hr, doing gold bars with glove switch. Noticed its not very efficient, it'll often run to the bank without the bars then run back then grab them. 250k an hour, I can average 350k manually most times. Probably too much hassle to update it though. thanks for the demo <3

Hey, thanks for the report. What you mentioned about running to the bank without the bars shouldn't be happening. I'll see if I can reproduce that issue. How often did that happen to you?

5 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, thanks for the report. What you mentioned about running to the bank without the bars shouldn't be happening. I'll see if I can reproduce that issue. How often did that happen to you?

Pretty often I'd say, also near the end of the demo (30 mins left) i had to restart about 5 times because it would randomly stop and just sit in the bank doing nothing

8 minutes ago, doobielift said:

Pretty often I'd say, also near the end of the demo (30 mins left) i had to restart about 5 times because it would randomly stop and just sit in the bank doing nothing

What configuration did you use? Any idea on how I could reproduce the issues you had? Seems like no one else has reported such issue, so perhaps it depends on the config.

6 hours ago, Hashtag said:

What configuration did you use? Any idea on how I could reproduce the issues you had? Seems like no one else has reported such issue, so perhaps it depends on the config.

Gold bars, Glove switch and use stamina.

• 2 weeks later...
    On 12/17/2022 at 7:10 PM, Veltix said:

Script not working.

Hey, the issue you're having is not happening to me or many others. I'll try my best to get the issue you're experiencing fixed.

Hi Hashtag. Can I get a rerun at the trial?

I couldn't check it properly last time due to stats not being sufficient (probably, a lot of months ago) and the bot stuck at the foreman, if I am naming it correctly. Looking forward :)