Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ | Efficient | G.E. restocking | Switching gloves | Coal bag | Stamina potions

Hashtag

7 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Thanks guys for the information. I'll be sure to change the stamina potion behaviour.

Also occasionally when running from bank chest too where you put the ore, it miss clicks and has a conversation with the gnome behind the ramp it clicks i'll leave you too it and pauses for 20 seconds then carries on. (Possibly the consistent stamina potions and miss clicks with pause could be the thing jagex are picking up??

I've tried addy now, still no coal bag  support??

22:06:03: [SCRIPT] Coal bag state: NOT_USED

its open and in inventory ready to use?

Edited by carpygoblin

11 hours ago, carpygoblin said:

I've tried addy now, still no coal bag  support??

22:06:03: [SCRIPT] Coal bag state: NOT_USED

its open and in inventory ready to use?

Hey, apparently the coal bag must be closed for the script to detect it.

Is there a way for the script not to crash or log you out even if theres no GP in the coffer........? I unlocked free blast furnace and i keep logging out cause theres no GP in coffer.. and If I put GP in there... its taken away ..........

10 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, apparently the coal bag must be closed for the script to detect it.

Hey I've tried what you have said which made it start working correctly yesterday, now it's not filling the coal bag 50% of the time then stands at the top where you put ore in constantly trying to empty the bag. This is probably why I got banned on multiple accounts if it's continuously doing repetitive movements which are obviously a waste of human effort. Nobody would empty their bag  empty 600 times in a row  if you know what I mean? Any idea in how to resolve? 

4 hours ago, Ruthless11 said:

hey i upvoted could i get a free trail please??

Enjoy.

2 hours ago, Hmooboy1995 said:

Is there a way for the script not to crash or log you out even if theres no GP in the coffer........? I unlocked free blast furnace and i keep logging out cause theres no GP in coffer.. and If I put GP in there... its taken away ..........

Hey, there is no way to unlock free blast furnace. You don't have to pay the 2.5k gp fee when you've got +60 smithing. However, on blast furnace worlds you always have to pay the 72k/hr fee if you wish to use the minigame.

40 minutes ago, carpygoblin said:

Hey I've tried what you have said which made it start working correctly yesterday, now it's not filling the coal bag 50% of the time then stands at the top where you put ore in constantly trying to empty the bag. This is probably why I got banned on multiple accounts if it's continuously doing repetitive movements which are obviously a waste of human effort. Nobody would empty their bag  empty 600 times in a row  if you know what I mean? Any idea in how to resolve? 

Hey, that's odd. Do you remember if the bag was empty, partially filled or completely filled when you started the script? I'll have to look into this.

On 12/4/2020 at 5:00 PM, ninjashilo said:

bot keeps getting stuck on settings, I start the script and it just going to setting in the game and just gets stuck.

Hey, manually enable ESC closes interfaces. They changed the settings layout so the script isn't able to do it on its own at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, got this script recently and I'm quite satisfied, however, the bot sometimes clicks on a dwarf that opens dialogue window and gets stuck, I saw someone mention it in this thread, is there any plans on looking into this?

It certainly looks sus when you are paying a hr coin fee for blast furnace use and simply just waste your time talking to lil dwarf :D

Great script anyway!