Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ | Efficient | G.E. restocking | Switching gloves | Coal bag | Stamina potions

Hashtag

13 hours ago, OSRSminigame said:

@Hashtag For some reason it pays the miner 2500 coins after every inventory.

This issue should be fixed in the next update. The update is yet to be approved by our SDN manager.

11 hours ago, havier3 said:

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy.

25 minutes ago, OSRSminigame said:

@Hashtag Awesome. Great that it's getting fixed; would it be ok to get another trial after the update gets approved? :-) ty!

That's perfectly fine! I'll try to remember to post in this thread once it's approved.

3 minutes ago, exoticelf said:

I tried the script and it just kept scrolling down in the bank screen. I added you on discord (Bladimir) if you need a blast furnace acct.

Hey, try moving all the items it tries to withdraw from bank to the first tab first row. Also, did you run the latest launcher?

I'm fairly new to the site. How would I know if my launcher is the latest one? I'll also move the items and let you know how it goes.

I think i'm using 2.9.6 (if that's the launcher version)

Edited by exoticelf

2 minutes ago, exoticelf said:

I'm fairly new to the site. How would I know if my launcher is the latest one? I'll also move the items and let you know how it goes.

I think i'm using 2.9.6 (if that's the launcher version)

Seems like you're running the latest version of the client. Let me know how moving the items affect the issue.