Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ | Efficient | G.E. restocking | Switching gloves | Coal bag | Stamina potions

Hashtag

Thanks running great atm. 

Dont know if this is a bug, but the bot is dropping the bucket of water? I dont got the ice gloves yet... But still got good profit.

At which point is it dropping it?

I dont know for sure.. It starting with the bucket but after like 20 to 30 min the bucket is gone.. Not at the bank or inventory.

Can't tell the exact moment know. My trail is expired. I want to buy this bot when i got home :) 

I dont know for sure.. It starting with the bucket but after like 20 to 30 min the bucket is gone.. Not at the bank or inventory.

Can't tell the exact moment know. My trail is expired. I want to buy this bot when i got home :)

Alright, are you using stamina potions?

Trail please? thanks

Enjoy. Please up vote the main post. Thanks.

Alright, are you using stamina potions?

Yes i am! Its working perfect know. 

Are you on default zoom? It will use the first stamina potion it finds from the bank. Arrange your bank that 4 dose potions are after the 1,2 and 3s. Be sure to check the Motherlode mine script by @Dreamlickerhttps://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/4274-hand-picked-gucci-sweaters-motherlode-mine-always-updated/

So this guy is not respoding to any posts on his topic. Can you get me a trial of that script? Want to 100% sure that they work.

Yes i am! Its working perfect know. 

So this guy is not respoding to any posts on his topic. Can you get me a trial of that script? Want to 100% sure that they work.

Hey, I can not give trials on behalf of other scripters. Try contacting him on Discord.

Script works really well.
    it was maxing at 1.1k bars / 32k xp / 240k profit per hour on mithril bars (not taking breaks into consideration).
    Because i bot my main i was doing a break inside every hour, longer at the end of 1.5, 3 and stopped it short of 6. Still made close to 4k bars and good profit.
    It would lose a little efficiency when running to the on-ramp to load ores but not sure if this is an antipattern/stealth mode feature.

This is a must have script for the returning player/farmer alike and ill definitely be purchasing. You could easily use this for 2-3 hours a day on an alt and fund bonds for both accounts.

Their is still a big loss trying to further smith the bars atm however you can turn them into bolts and feather them for almost no loss @ 50k smithing + 50k fletching xp every hour.
    Helps make the fletching jump to 85+ (profit zone) alot easier.

Sorry for the novel, felt obligated to give a real review after OP responded so quickly with a free trial :)

Edited by mahavana

Script works really well.

it was maxing at 1.1k bars / 32k xp / 240k profit per hour on mithril bars (not taking breaks into consideration).

Because i bot my main i was doing a break inside every hour, longer at the end of 1.5, 3 and stopped it short of 6. Still made close to 4k bars and good profit.

It would lose a little efficiency when running to the on-ramp to load ores but not sure if this is an antipattern/stealth mode feature.

This is a must have script for the returning player/farmer alike and ill definitely be purchasing. You could easily use this for 2-3 hours a day on an alt and fund bonds for both accounts.

Their is still a big loss trying to further smith the bars atm however you can turn them into bolts and feather them for almost no loss @ 50k smithing + 50k fletching xp every hour.

Helps make the fletching jump to 85+ (profit zone) alot easier.

Sorry for the novel, felt obligated to give a real review after OP responded so quickly with a free trial :)

Thank you for the feedback!