Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ | Efficient | G.E. restocking | Switching gloves | Coal bag | Stamina potions

Hashtag

I upvoted, can I have a trial? thanks!

Hey man looks like a dope script! Any chance i could grab a trial? I upvoted your post :)

Hello, im lookinf at getting 99 smithing, could i trial this script out please?

Any way I could get a trial of this script before buying? Thanks

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy all of you.

So when i start the script, it adds coal to my coal bag and then another inventory of coal, it then adds both the coals and goes back for 1 inventory of iron. Occasionally itll do 2 inventories of coal (1 being the bag and 1 being my inventory). Is it ment to add 2x the amount of coal compared to iron?

Hey man seems like a pretty cool script however, my guy seems to be paying the 2.5k fee for being under 60 every trip?? Does this time increment stack or something or is this a bug chewing money?
    Cheers

So when i start the script, it adds coal to my coal bag and then another inventory of coal, it then adds both the coals and goes back for 1 inventory of iron. Occasionally itll do 2 inventories of coal (1 being the bag and 1 being my inventory). Is it ment to add 2x the amount of coal compared to iron?

In case I remember correctly that's the way to do it.

Hey man seems like a pretty cool script however, my guy seems to be paying the 2.5k fee for being under 60 every trip?? Does this time increment stack or something or is this a bug chewing money?

Cheers

Hey, that seems like a bug. Could you tell me which bars you're making?

Hey mate, after restarting the script and trying again, it actually ran for a good few hours while making the right payments, might have just bugged out when i loaded it in the client or something but the first run i did it spend like an hours worth in about half an hour. Im notw over 60 smithing so i cant try and re-create it, sorry :(
    One thing i did notice is, for under 60 smiting you cant put coins in the coffer until you have paid the foreman. however you cant start the script until you have money in the coffer. Then, because the script wasnt live when you pay the foreman to allow you to put it in the coffer, it straight away pays him again. This is only 2.5k and only regularly happened when starting the script. Seems like a very small issue but just thought i'd let you know!

Any chance of added swapping between golden gauntlets and ice gloves support? Or too much hassle for what its worth. Also, is there any way to add an algorithm so that instead of drinking stam pots as soon as the buff runs out (even if on 100% run energy) it will at least wait till like 60% energy or so? Once again not a big issue, but would save quite a few sips over time!
    Also any chance of speeding it up in anyway? Im reporting approx 1k addy bars an hour. I understand trying to get the whole 2.4k an hour is probably a bit to ask, but surely we could be closer to the 1.8-2k range? Or am i doing something wrong?

Tops script if you ask me mate, keep it up!

Edited by ity94

Can i get a trial please?

Enjoy.

Hey mate, after restarting the script and trying again, it actually ran for a good few hours while making the right payments, might have just bugged out when i loaded it in the client or something but the first run i did it spend like an hours worth in about half an hour. Im notw over 60 smithing so i cant try and re-create it, sorry :(

One thing i did notice is, for under 60 smiting you cant put coins in the coffer until you have paid the foreman. however you cant start the script until you have money in the coffer. Then, because the script wasnt live when you pay the foreman to allow you to put it in the coffer, it straight away pays him again. This is only 2.5k and only regularly happened when starting the script. Seems like a very small issue but just thought i'd let you know!

Any chance of added swapping between golden gauntlets and ice gloves support? Or too much hassle for what its worth. Also, is there any way to add an algorithm so that instead of drinking stam pots as soon as the buff runs out (even if on 100% run energy) it will at least wait till like 60% energy or so? Once again not a big issue, but would save quite a few sips over time!

Also any chance of speeding it up in anyway? Im reporting approx 1k addy bars an hour. I understand trying to get the whole 2.4k an hour is probably a bit to ask, but surely we could be closer to the 1.8-2k range? Or am i doing something wrong?

Tops script if you ask me mate, keep it up!

Hey, thanks for the feedback. It has to pay the 2.5k when starting because there's no other way for me to determine when the 10 minutes has passed. It could be that it's not timing it correctly :o . I'll consider the suggestions you made!