Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ | Efficient | G.E. restocking | Switching gloves | Coal bag | Stamina potions

Hashtag

Hey Hashtag,

I own 3 of your bots and I' loving them. I just got a coal bag and theres a huge issue that keeps occuring. It empties the bag, but then clicks too fast on the conveyer so the ore isn't in the inventory. The the game says that "theres nothing to put on the conveyer". Then it just goes to the dwarf and pays him 2.5k again. It did this 3 times so unfortunately I can't keep going. I don't know if its my computer? I am running nothing but Dreambot and it was working great without coal bag. 

Wondering if you could maybe put a delay/check that it deposits the 2nd set of ores from the bag.

Thanks,

crazz

Edit: I messed around with some Client settings and found that if you change the mouse speed to 6 it doesn't do this. Its only been 5 minutes but I will monitor and keep you updated. (It did mess up once in beginning after that has not.)

Is it odd that I am only getting 1.5k bars per hour with cold bag? I thought I should be getting closer to 2.5K

Edited by crazzmc

Hey Hashtag,

I own 3 of your bots and I' loving them. I just got a coal bag and theres a huge issue that keeps occuring. It empties the bag, but then clicks too fast on the conveyer so the ore isn't in the inventory. The the game says that "theres nothing to put on the conveyer". Then it just goes to the dwarf and pays him 2.5k again. It did this 3 times so unfortunately I can't keep going. I don't know if its my computer? I am running nothing but Dreambot and it was working great without coal bag. 

Wondering if you could maybe put a delay/check that it deposits the 2nd set of ores from the bag.

Thanks,

crazz

Edit: I messed around with some Client settings and found that if you change the mouse speed to 6 it doesn't do this. Its only been 5 minutes but I will monitor and keep you updated. (It did mess up once in beginning after that has not.)

Is it odd that I am only getting 1.5k bars per hour with cold bag? I thought I should be getting closer to 2.5K

Hey, has the problem occurred again? Do you know what might be causing it to make as low as 1.5k bars/hour?

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

Yoooo

this: POST "I upvoted, can I have a trial?"

I would like one of those please!

Enjoy all of you.

Hey, has the problem occurred again? Do you know what might be causing it to make as low as 1.5k bars/hour?

Enjoy all of you.

Yeah i was testing it. Basically it happens when i start running 3 bots at the same time. It's because my VPS becomes quite laggy. When I use my main computer I am getting around 2.3k with no issues. However, if people have slow computers thats when the bot clicks too fast on the deposit (after coal bag). Not sure if its much of a fix you can do on your end, but definitely a computer sided lag issue. 

Hello I have a few problems when running this script

When paying the fee it just sits idle for a while with the camera looking at the person to pay to but doesnt do anything for 1-2min.

After bot withdraws the bars it sits there for a while

Hello I have encountered a few problems while on runtime

When paying the fee it would adjust the camera to look at the dwarf and gets stuck in this task. This happens right as i start up the script.

After withdrawing the bars the bot doesnt move with a task of "Paying fee" even though 10 minutes has not elapsed. Also task "Banking" is shown sometimes but in both cases the bot doesnt move 

I am on a mac if that affects anything 

Yeah i was testing it. Basically it happens when i start running 3 bots at the same time. It's because my VPS becomes quite laggy. When I use my main computer I am getting around 2.3k with no issues. However, if people have slow computers thats when the bot clicks too fast on the deposit (after coal bag). Not sure if its much of a fix you can do on your end, but definitely a computer sided lag issue. 

Thank you for the info!

Hello I have a few problems when running this script

When paying the fee it just sits idle for a while with the camera looking at the person to pay to but doesnt do anything for 1-2min.

After bot withdraws the bars it sits there for a while

Hello I have encountered a few problems while on runtime

When paying the fee it would adjust the camera to look at the dwarf and gets stuck in this task. This happens right as i start up the script.

After withdrawing the bars the bot doesnt move with a task of "Paying fee" even though 10 minutes has not elapsed. Also task "Banking" is shown sometimes but in both cases the bot doesnt move 

I am on a mac if that affects anything 

Is your zoom set to default? Any errors in the debug console?

Just wrote a review on this script! It runs perfectly and has little to no issues (that I've noticed so far). Do you think you'll ever add a feature to automatically add coins to the coffer? It isn't a biggie, but it can be useful when running the script for a long period of time.

Thanks for another great script, definitely enjoyed a lot of your premium ones thus far.