Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ | Efficient | G.E. restocking | Switching gloves | Coal bag | Stamina potions

Hashtag

Does this trial start when first I use it or do I have to use it right away?

It starts right away.

"I upvoted, can I have a trial?" also how long is said trial?

Could I get a trial? Upvoted

Enjoy both of you.

It starts right away.

Enjoy both of you.

Hey, it seems to pay the fee too often to use the furnace, i've only run it for 5 minutes and it's paid the fee 3 times. Any way to avoid this? I'm really interested in purchasing but it seems to have a few efficiency issues. Thank you!

Is this bot is random? I mean can i be banned of using this daily about 2-3 hours?

This script has randomization implemented in nearly all actions it makes. However, that does not guarantee that your account will not be banned as there's always that risk!

Hey hashtag, so I bought the script because it was so efficient. Ever since the update, it will have run, what I mean by that is. It will walk to the bank, and not grab anything, or it will run to where you deposit the ore to make the bars, and it wont do the action. Is this just a momentary issue?

Hey Hashtag, i have your magic script and love it would like to try this one too can i have a trial?  Upvoted as well 

Enjoy.

Hey hashtag, so I bought the script because it was so efficient. Ever since the update, it will have run, what I mean by that is. It will walk to the bank, and not grab anything, or it will run to where you deposit the ore to make the bars, and it wont do the action. Is this just a momentary issue?

Hey, any errors in the console? Could I get a gif of this happening, please?