Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Chandler's Rogue's Den Cooker (Re-Release)

chandlerethan

Since I've come back, I figured I would re-release my Rogue's Den Cooking script.

This script will cook almost any fish on the fire in the Rogue's Den!

If you want a fish or other single ingredient food added, let me know and I'll add it!

Personal Progress Report:

c641c1bdedfac8fd90dc423a4801b9d5.png

I personally gained over 30m cooking xp from this script so I can tell you from personal experience that it's very reliable!

Coming very soon to the SDN!

Known Issues:

- Very rarely when a random event shows up while you're banking, the client will try to dismiss the random without closing the bank. This can be easily fixed by going into your client settings and unchecking "Dismiss Randoms" under the "Randoms" tab.

Please post any progress reports (I will add them to this post) or issues/bugs in the script.

Archived